choosing e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

salahmaadawy

Jun 14, 2016
hi all, i am new to vaping but i did my research and no issues till now my only problem is that my country has no vape shops and i only can get my stuff online so my problem is with juice since i cant just order samples to try everything. my problem is not with the flavors or the pg/vg ratio or even the nic strength, my problem is finding a good company with good quality juices, my search led me to some companies like vaporfi which i want it to be good since i can make whatever flavor i want and their classic tobacco also and there is mig vape, there are also cheap companies like vapewild and Mt. bake but i found a debate about how good or bad are they so i cant make my mind so if some one can give me an idea or a good recommendation for a good quality and not so expensive company that would be nice

Last edited:

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
A lot of people are not fond of less expensive eliquid vendors such as Vape Wild and Mt. Baker Vapor. It all depends on how you perceive the taste of the eliquid with the equipment that you are using.

My daughter and I are on a very tight budget. We have very much enjoyed most of the flavors that we have gotten from Vape Wild and Mt. Baker Vapor, and they are two vendors that we use on a regular basis. Not every flavor that we have tried has been a reorder for us, but that is because we did not like the flavor, not the fault of the vendor.

If a vendor that you are considering offers a "sample pack", try several flavors that you think you would enjoy from their line. If no "sample pack" is offered, and if you can financially, try a few flavors in the smallest bottle possible, with no "flavor boosts" or "flavor shots", in your preferred nicotine and pg/vg ratios, just to get a feel for how their eliquids taste to you. If you like the flavor, but think it needs a bit more, you can always order more flavoring on your next order.

Flavors are very much a matter of what appeals to you, with the equipment that you are using. Personally, my daughter and I really enjoy most of the eliquids that we have gotten from Mt. Baker Vapor and Vape Wild. Ohm's Vapes is another vendor that we have used and gotten flavors that we enjoy. Since most of the vaping supplies come out of my Social Security check, after I have paid my share of day to day living expenses, I really like the fact that there are several "budget" vendors available that have flavors that my daughter and I (and sometimes her boyfriend) really enjoy.

Good luck. I hope you find a vendor (or a few vendors) that have flavors that you can really enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread