Christmas blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrai1980

May 18, 2010
fort worth
Ahh Christmas really is a great time of the year except this year started vaping heavily with my new inferno and i'm loving it down to one cig a day. But i've got a days worth of e-juice left and the atomizer now makes very loud popping noises that shot something out and burned the inside of my mouth, don't use it anymore after that. And just bought a 5 pack of cartomizers and only one worked the others wouldn't even heat up :(. I would have had enough juice to make it till next wednesday but I chained vaped after going to the mall what a horrid expeireince. But a new smoke shop opened down the road and he said he would have ecig supplies for sell next week. So that is a plus and looks like i will be smoking yucky analogs for Christmas. But at least next week I will be able to totally stock up.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
the loud popping noise means the atty is working just fine, now the juice that hit the top of your mouth or tongue is the heated juice cause you overfilled the cart, just blow it our a little and keep using it

2nd that- don't give up on that atty yet! It def. just sounds overfilled..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread