The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Anyone get anything cool for Christmas?

I got the Keurig I wanted so I was super excited. Anyone have a Keurig if so any suggestions? I don't like coffee but I like pretty much everything else.

2. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2012
    Connecticut
    I love my morning coffee and bought myself a Keurig a few months ago. I love it. You can make anything in a cup that you would use hot water for. I actually make tea with mine in the afternoon or at night. I bought the 4 pack of the Café Cup and found filters that fit into it at Bed Bath & Beyond. You can fill those with any kind of tea that you like and it works perfectly for that. They have hot chocolate and apple cider k-cups that you can buy also.

3. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I have been making the strawberry lemonade for my kids and husband. They put their travel cups in the freezer and I fill them up with ice so it cools down the strawberry lemonade really quick. I do the same with my iced tea. I ordered two sample packs from Keurig last night because they had some clearance items on their site and free shipping I figure if I don't lke them someone in my house will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.