Christmas Sampler Packs to Send w/ Starter Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
Hi all. My mom and mother-in-law both smoke 1-3 packs a day and I am planning on getting them both a starter kit for Christmas this year. The problem is that I know that when I got starter kit a few months ago I wasn't really satisfied with the flavors of cartridges that came with my kit and quickly got some e-juice. I haven't been vaping long, so I haven't tried many flavors or suppliers, but the flavors I like are different than what I expected I would like before I started vaping. Knowing that I want to get at least one sample pack to go with each of their kits so they can more easily find the flavors they like.

Does anyone have any suggestions on sampler packs that contain a wide spectrum of flavors (tobacco, fruity, and other flavors in one pack) instead of a sampler of just fruit flavors or just tobacco flavors? In this case, I think the wider the spectrum of flavors the better.

I came across JC's sampler and their Welcome to e-Smoking Kit and I will probably get one or the other for each of them, as it seems to have a good variety. However, I know JC makes their own custom juice, so I figure it would be a good idea to get some more widely supplied juices as well, like RY4, Marbro, menthol, caramel, orange, etc.

I would like to find 2-3 samplers from other suppliers that wouldn't overlap too much on flavors. I'd really rather have a preset sampler like the JC one rather than having to pick a flavor for each bottle or buy individual 5ml bottles, as I wouldn't know what to choose for them. I'm not sure they would know what flavors would suit them, since they haven't vaped before. I assume (maybe wrongly) that suppliers would usually have samplers that contained their most popular flavors, so I think that would work well.

If you don't know of any other sampler packs that would be good as a gift for the new vaper, what flavors would you recommend if I am forced to pick flavors individually.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Find someone who lets you mix and match your flavors..off the top of my head> Nhaler, MyFreedomSmokes-DIYflavorshack, and RockyMoutainVapor has a huge variety of Tobacco flavs..He doesnt have sample sizes but, his 10 ml's are low priced and its free shipping for orders over 14$, I think...

For someone starting out..I always suggest this flavor range...To me there are two catagories of tobacco flavors> Winston or Dunhill ( most analog like to me)...And a flue Cured...A choc and or vanilla..A cappuccino and or coffee...a mint and or menthol... and your favorite fruit flavor....
That would give you a nice range to see which way you lean in flavors as well as a nice staple of flavors that mix/blend together and with many things very well... Next order, go for the more exotic flavs...
Cinnamon ( DIYflavorshack - RedHot) and a good Vanilla are really nice with a lil added to your tobacco flavors... Winston + a lil RedHot, yummy lol
Even if you don't care for mint/menthol..Adding a few drops to say a fruit flavor can really brighten it up..

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
You should really go and check out Ms. T' bakery essentials. She offers a wide varitey of e liquids and the unique thing about her liquid is that they are all bakery flavors! I recently recievced some and I can not say enough good things about her liquids. She offers them at a compeative price and they produce great vapor and a great throat hit. It is a very sastifying liquid that will keep you away from nasty cigarettes. She also provides excellent customer service and has fast shipping. She will anwser any questions you have very well and fast to. That's what makes the overall experince of buying her liquids so great. So go and check her out at Ms Ts Bakery Essentials

also if you end up buying from her she has a cool promotion going on now called Santa's Secert litlle vapors. People who have signed up and boughten something from her site All have a chance at getting sent some free e liquid. What she is doing is selecting one or two people and sending them some liquid and when you get it all that is on the bottle is her logo and nicotene level and you have to guess what flavor it is! Guess it right and she will set you up with a bottle of liquid of your choice! Now how cool is that

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
I thought I put my link up for my video review if Ms.t's strawberry cheesecake. I also forgot to add that ms. T's liquids are hand mixed and made from scratch and not massed produced. That is what makes her liquid some good. Like her banner says on her site "there is lovin in our liquid" that's the thruth.

He is my video review and feel free to comment!

YouTube - Ms. T's Strawberry Cheesecake 30mg

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Jones Soda had a gift pack of drinks like "turkey and gravy" and "cranberry sauce" that was more of a gimmick than anything else, but I think it would be a good Christmas gift "for the Vaper Who Has Everything" if one of the e-liquid manufacturers came out with something like that.

holidaypack.jpg

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
I know you said you didn't want to choose the flavors yourself but Best Electronic Cigarette has a great "choose 10" sample packs. You pick any of the flavors they make which includes about 7 different tobacco flavors and about 20 non-tobacco flavors. And it's only $10! (shipping =an extra $5) I just got mine on Thurs. (ordered on Mon.) and so far really like 3 out of the 5 I've tried (cherry not so great-too little flavor). Cuban Cigar rocks!

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
Thanks for the suggestions. I've ordered a sampler from JC and some 6ml juices from Ms. T to try myself before ordering for Christmas. Next up, when I get more money for my own juice, I'll be trying Nhaler and some of the others recommended.

Find someone who lets you mix and match your flavors..off the top of my head> Nhaler, MyFreedomSmokes-DIYflavorshack, and RockyMoutainVapor has a huge variety of Tobacco flavs..He doesnt have sample sizes but, his 10 ml's are low priced and its free shipping for orders over 14$, I think...

For someone starting out..I always suggest this flavor range...To me there are two catagories of tobacco flavors> Winston or Dunhill ( most analog like to me)...And a flue Cured...A choc and or vanilla..A cappuccino and or coffee...a mint and or menthol... and your favorite fruit flavor....
That would give you a nice range to see which way you lean in flavors as well as a nice staple of flavors that mix/blend together and with many things very well... Next order, go for the more exotic flavs...
Cinnamon ( DIYflavorshack - RedHot) and a good Vanilla are really nice with a lil added to your tobacco flavors... Winston + a lil RedHot, yummy lol
Even if you don't care for mint/menthol..Adding a few drops to say a fruit flavor can really brighten it up..

When looking at JC sampler, I thought it was kind of funny, that their sampler covered exactly the mix of flavors that you describe.:p Thanks for recommendation on the flavor mix.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009

This is probably some of the best advice I've read concerning liquid. If I had started with only fruit flavors, I probably would have given up. I didn't like any of the flavors I thought I would. And nothing I use now is a single flavor. Everything I vape has either a few drops of menthol, peppermint or vanilla added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread