Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
Hey guys,
So I have been on the search for that special christmas vape, I am a huge christmas guy and love everything about it- my car is even decorated :) inside and out :D
I've been looking and looking for a GOOD christmas-type vape flavor.
I don't want something like i had the other day called "ginger" that just tasted like the plant.
i'm talking like christmas cookie, gingerBREAD, candycane ect
Just something extra to remind me of xmas

Kd did

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Just placed an order with VapeDude's. They have Frosty Ginger Dude, Spiced Nog, Spiked Nog, Cranberry Frost, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Peppermint Joe, Candy Cane, Chocolate Candy Cane, Dude Cider, Jingle all the Way, and Vanilla Mint. I can't comment on the flavors because I don't have them yet. But...I did order most of them!

dupaloop3611

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
ohio
www.grandrapidseliquid.com
Just placed an order with VapeDude's. They have Frosty Ginger Dude, Spiced Nog, Spiked Nog, Cranberry Frost, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Peppermint Joe, Candy Cane, Chocolate Candy Cane, Dude Cider, Jingle all the Way, and Vanilla Mint. I can't comment on the flavors because I don't have them yet. But...I did order most of them!
good luck on getting it before Christmas lol

Kd did

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
good luck on getting it before Christmas lol

lol. They closed down for awhile to catch up on orders. Now they are shipping in 1-3 days. My order shipped the very next day, and was 40% off! For 40% off, I would have waited a couple of weeks if necessary. I'm not usually in a hurry. I have gone juice crazy, and we have close to 1000ml sitting around. No worries about running out in our house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread