The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Church

Discussion in 'Christian Vapers' started by mightymen, Mar 22, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mightymen

mightymen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    G-d's existence is not dependent on MY faith.

Evidence is all around us whether we reject it or not is up to us. As far as personal evidence goes that is in the proof that what G-d promises an individual comes to past and we can either reject or acknowledge it as personal evidence. All this has to do with free will. Why the evidence would be rejected I'll leave that up to you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    definiion of terms. What you describe is the existence of the world. This is why many scientists are theists, despite what many claim. The way the world works is not magic. I am talking about magic. So I actually believe then, according to your definition but I use different terms. The use of these different terms means I do not automatically have to believe anything handed to me by man.

3. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    I do not believe its my definition if the Scripture is the instruction book that does the defining.

4. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC

• Like Like x 1
  5. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  6. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  7. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  8. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  9. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    Amplified Bible (AMP) - John 14:26-28

26 But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.

27 Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]

28 You heard Me tell you, I am going away and I am coming [back] to you. If you [really] loved Me, you would have been glad, because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater and mightier than I am.

10. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  11. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
  12. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC
    101 scriptures God has said about your healing.

13. mightymen

Nov 22, 2012
    NYC