...... and ...... found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

claybuster

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Connecticut
Interesting and I figured the delivery of medications via inhalation (through vapor) is going to come to light sooner or later. Argument seems to be inhalation is an inefficient delivery system for meds, which is probably true, but does that mean it is a useless means and something not to be pursued?
E-cig co. put ......, ...... in vape liquids—the FDA is throbbing mad

Charlie

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh this is a real thing, is it? I assumed it was a joke but I read the article this time.

My favorite part was the number of times "throbbing mad" was used.

Speaking of that, the husband just emerged from the bathroom lair, kicking something. It turned out to be a 2 liter bottle of diet pepsi.

I swear, I have no idea how it came to block his path, but he looked "throbbing mad" as he did it.

I would like to offer the FDA a "Shell Front" company where I can add unsanctioned things to vapes and then get "sanctioned" for it but it appears this is unnecessary.

Anna

Reactions: Plumes.91

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Interesting and I figured the delivery of medications via inhalation (through vapor) is going to come to light sooner or later. Argument seems to be inhalation is an inefficient delivery system for meds, which is probably true, but does that mean it is a useless means and something not to be pursued?
E-cig co. put ......, ...... in vape liquids—the FDA is throbbing mad

Charlie

I'm sure dudes at the FDA are "throbbing" in at least one way after they probably got some samples to "investigate."

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You know what they say about publicity, it's all "good." Like I theorized on another thread on this issue it's the frat boys doing it to the pledges on pledge week with beer pong and they all walk around with priapism all week but even if their D's look like hot dogs when you fry them if the pledge seeks medical attention, they are out of the frat.

So now, the FDA can raise the vaping age to 26 because we all know frat boys graduate late due to beer pong.

Win-win.

No wait, lose-lose.

Anna

Reactions: puffon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread