Cig2o help?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

okkaaay

Dec 28, 2010
Kansas
I just purchased my Cig2o today, and I absolutely hate the taste of the menthol. I have quite a few questions and any help at all would be appreciated. Can you buy ANY brand of cartridge? Will any of them fit the Cig2o? Also, what is this "juice" stuff I'm hearing about? Can you do that with the Cig2o? My starter kit came with 5 cartridges, a charger and two batteries.. Is there anything else I'll need?

Thank you!

Icoth

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
CA
I'm not sure which model you have. I checked a compatibility chart and found a "Cig O2" listed that may be it, may just be a typo in the chart. The Cig 02 is listed as a KR808-D. Hopefully someone that knows more than I do will confirm what model you have. The KR808 is a very popular model and there's a ton of information on it in this forum. It is listed as 110mm long (slightly longer than a 100 cig) and is a two piece like the one shown on the Cig2O web page. Once you find out for sure which model you have, you can order parts from many different vendors. Your cartomizers should be refillable as well with eliquid, giving better flavor than most prefilled cartos and saving you some money as well. The "cartridge" you mentioned, by the way, is called a cartomizer or carto for short. If you call it a cartridge on the forum, folks may think it is part of a three piece unit which you don't have. The Cigo2 description actually uses both terms.

Wish I could be more help. You might post some more details about your ecig to make it easier to identify.

okkaaay

Dec 28, 2010
Kansas
I just purchased my Cig2o today, and I absolutely hate the taste of the menthol. I have quite a few questions and any help at all would be appreciated. Can you buy ANY brand of cartridge? Will any of them fit the Cig2o? Also, what is this "juice" stuff I'm hearing about? Can you do that with the Cig2o? My starter kit came with 5 cartridges, a charger and two batteries.. Is there anything else I'll need?

Whoops! I have the Cig2o Starter ProKit (Menthol). I'm not really sure on what the numbers are or whatever. What are those and why do you need them? How do you find the numbers?

I'm so confused...

Thank you!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
If it is really Cig2Go then we don't really know what model it is. Do they have a return policy? You could return it and get a known model of PV.
This is a diagram of Cig2go - cartomizer model
e cigarette

If you want to guess at what it is, it is probably a KR808D-1 or an RN4081

You could try buying some filled cartomizers at Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives and see if they work on your model (those are KR808D-1 cartos). If they don't work you probably will not be able to return them because ejuice items are rarely returnable. I prefer the Coolcarts they sell.

Thank you!
Welcome, and hang on. If you go to the site you bought it from, look at the diffrent accessories that go with it. That will help in understanding what you have. Second, the juice is the lifes blood of a ecig. You get it in all kinds of flavors and nicotine levels. The stickys above can help alot in the abbrevations used here. As well as learning the ecig lingo. I know, a whole new world awaits you.
I have been very fortunate in getting good flavors from the start. Youtube is a lot of good info as well as here. More here in writing, youtube has vids to show you. It will do you a great service to learn as much as you can about the system you have. Then you can shop around diffrent sites for add ons. I am on my 3rd type of ecig. I did not find this site in time but got the third ecig right by doing alot of reading and research. Take sometime and have fun. You will be glad you gave up the analogs! I am. Good luck.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Assuming what you have is indeed a KR808D-1...

You could try some Vapor4Life.com cartos and see if they work - I like their Coolcarts. One that seemed to be in a Coolcart that I really like is WOW 555 and I think that is one of the 5 carts in their WOW tobacco sampler. 555 is a tobacco with some vanilla and almond in it.

They also sell empty cartos and you can refill a carto some number of times (some people say 4-13 times) before it dies or degrades or tastes burnt. Check on Youtube for: refill Vapor4Life cartos to find some videos on refilling them. Maybe you can refill the ones you have the same way (as long as the vendor isn't selling ones with hard or glued-on plastic ends)

Last edited:

stummies

Dec 6, 2010
Reading, PA
I started with a cig2o, they are compatible with cartos from Vapor4Life. Also battery replacements can be purchased from here as well. I had initially gone to their website (cig2o) after buying their product in a store looking for more cartos when half their offsite links didn't use SSL encryption for online transactions. Thats when I found this place and V4L as an alternative. I've been using 510 and eGo's now which have personally been better.

Hangfire

Apr 7, 2011
TX
I bought one of these Cig2O's the other day (tobacco flavor), after about the third puff on it, I commenced to disassembling the carto's to boil out the nasty, rank, god-awful juice that they came with. It was indescribably bad to me. Well, I could describe the smell, but I would get sensored :p
After a good boil, I filled them with some RY4 and they are not bad. They vape hotter than the other brands ive tried.

John K

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Tucson, AZ
www.SavEcig.com
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

MikeRC

May 18, 2011
Texas
I recently purchased a CIG2o starter pack (1 week ago). One of the batteries has already quit on me. After two attempts to get help from CIG2o, with no response, I am giving up on them. I am ordering some products from V4L since they responded immediately to my questions regarding their products. If your thinking about e cigs, think long and hard before going with CIG2o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread