Newbie with cig2o questions-please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiki55

Feb 17, 2013
Oregon
Hi I am new here but I have been using a Cig2o for about 1 year. I really like it, for the most part, but have a few issues with it recently. I was wondering if anyone knows what mAh the Cig2o battery is? Also, I just bought a new battery last night because my last one wasn't fully charging, so I thought I was due for a new one, but after letting the new one charge overnight, the indicator light still showed it wasn't charged. Does that mean I need a new charger? The only reason I have not tried a new e-cig with a better battery is because the cig2o is the only one I can get locally, and I have no credit card to order online. but I have definitely done a lot of searching and looking onle at alternatives. I use juice to fill cartos, but I eventually would love to try a new e-cig, although I love the size of the Cig2o- any suggestions for something similar? Thanks for any help.

Steelvap3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
DHARTI
Hi there!
Well I don't have a cig2o but they definitely look like 280mah batteries. 350 at the max but 280 is more likely.
They are pretty outdated stuff and I believe it's time to get something better. Why don't you get a prepaid credit card?? I believe it's available at walmart's and all?
Go for an ego type battery but they are bigger compared to the cig2o's but the vape is 100 times more satisfying. You gotta vape it to believe it!
Try going for a 650 mah battery version to begin with.
As for the model either the 510 versions with atomiser and catridge or an ego c type will do to begin with.
I liv far far faaaaaar away & have no idea what is close for you to get depending on your location. C'mon guys. Chime in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread