cignot.. a cut above the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

scapegoat

May 20, 2010
Dallas, Texas
It doesn't matter that cignot already has a couple of threads floating about on page 1, a company so dedicated to ensuring that NOT ONE customer walks away unhappy deserves to have all the positive feedback they get and then some. Vicky, Vicki & Terri ROCK! (<---inside joke).

I got another package from cignot today, and will be sending a return back, in their pre-paid envelope. I tried to offer to pay postage but they wouldn't even let me do that. Definitely the high side of an A+++ in my book. And apparently in a lot of other people's books too.

Keep up the great work, you girls do a phenominal job and your ratings around here reflect that! Thanks Vicki!

Scott:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Ditto to all of these compliments. I had an Ego button sticking problem and within hours after I contacted Vicky, she had a new one in the mail with a prepaid envelope to return the defective battery. I have had nothing but excellent service with this company and shall return for each and every replacement part I need. Not only is the shipping outrageously fast, but every email I send for advice is answered promptly. One of my goals in life is to meet her face to face one day and just give her a big hug because she is the primary reason I was able to make a totally painless transition from smoking to vaping. She makes me feel like I'm her one and only customer and I can tell by other posts that she shows no favoritism. How she keeps up with us all I'll never know.

Cignot ROCKS! Not only do they have some of the best prices AND service in the industry, they show that they care about the community by giving back by donating generously toward environmental air quality research on electronic cigarettes. Thank you!!! I wish continued success for the ladies of Cignot because they certainly deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread