A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumquat

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
USA
I do have a question however in regards to women specifically -- is there anything that is in analogs that suppresses your blood flow in regards to menses that, since we aren't getting it once we stop them, would make things more intense? Sorry for the weird wording, not sure how to put it out there without being too graphic or grossing out the boys lol

I can't say with any certainty that this related and I've only been using my e-cig for 3 days now (along with a few analogs), but I'm on birth control and had breakthough bleeding today. Could be related to the increased blood flow, could be related to hormone changes due to such a decrease in tobacky or even my use of passionflower in my vape for MAOIs, could be totally unrelated. Have you had an experience with this?

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
I wasn't able to read through the 105 thread pages but has anyone found with certain ejuices that they keep you awake and that you're not able to sleep?
I vaped Organic Boysenberry and only took 3 puffs .....it's tasted heavenly but am not able to sleep. I'm still awake and hope I can get to sleep by 4 AM ....I had the 3 vapes at about 6 PM and I'm still awake.
I can't get the smell of the Boysenberry out of the house. It's everywhere.

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
This will pass when you get acclimated. In my case I leveled off at 11mg and 12mg (depending on the brand) and have been here for 2 years, symptom free and healthy as a horse. I run 20-30 miles a week (even 40!) and feel great.

Congrads on that indevor, thats where I wanna be now that I have been vaping over a year. Could you tell me what supplier and flavors you use? Seems like I cannot find the correct eliquid or flavor that works without some kind of symptons.

Sellaman

ECF Veteran
Congrads on that indevor, thats where I wanna be now that I have been vaping over a year. Could you tell me what supplier and flavors you use? Seems like I cannot find the correct eliquid or flavor that works without some kind of symptons.
Maybe he's having the same problems you are having now.

rival11

Oct 31, 2010
New York
What's really weird is that I ran out of carts for my go-go 2 days ago and definitely fee the withdrawal symptoms of nicotine right now but I have to say....nicotine has nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing on caffeine - I decided to eliminate caffeine from my daily habits and found myself literally not even being able to get off the couch....one cup of coffee and I was right back to my normal self again.....that stuff is lethal!!! I mean, you really just lose all steam.

Back on topic so to speak...the only concern I have now is a slight "burn" in my throat...but here's the thing....my throat doesn't burn at all when swallowing??? I know I sound crazy but that's the best I can explain it. I am thinking it has something to do with the dryness from the recent heat wave - I also think I am allergic to PG just a bit as well....I noticed on the long rides home (and only going home) from work, It's almost as if there is something in my throat that I can't get out....then my throat feels raw and dry - after I get home...I'm usually fine right away - I think it has something to do with the air conditioning and the PG.....not sure though. Also...this definitely can be just anxiety....I have heard what I described just now as one of the main culprits of anxiety......unfortunately anxiety symptoms have no warning and just come out of nowhere as well (a lot of people who have symptoms never even know that anxiety is the cause).

Just wanted to post all the above to see if anyone can relate - just curious.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
This thread is now locked as it almost certainly contains every possible symptom of tobacco withdrawal and PV liquid intolerance possible. Please continue discussion, if required, in a separate thread - this one is intended to remain as a reference source.

In order to make my post the last on the last page, I had to delete a couple of posts. My apologies for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread