Status
Not open for further replies.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
LOL I think I will choose the country! :p

Great to know I hate /do not care for the cones!

is there any reason you need the cones at all other than looks?

My kit came with 2 and one of them started restricting the airflow- swapped it for the otherone and it improved- so I figured I'd try it without the cone altogether.. even better.... I haven't bothered with it at all in the last couple of days.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
is there any reason you need the cones at all other than looks?

My kit came with 2 and one of them started restricting the airflow- swapped it for the otherone and it improved- so I figured I'd try it without the cone altogether.. even better.... I haven't bothered with it at all in the last couple of days.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/70038-janty-ego-tip-better-vapor.html#post1036681

See posts 4 and 5..

I agree and almost always use a cone. Even reamed one out for cartoz (the mini sized ;-) ie. regular cartoz.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
$4 bucks a pop, geez. i was hoping they'd be a little cheaper. i do want one of the ego cases but dont want to order just the one thing and pay for shipping :(

from what i've seen the cone is not used with the mega cartomizer, i think its the same diameter as the battery, so the cone wouldnt fit

Exactly - same diameter, and the whistle tip is bigger than the 801 cart's.

I picked up some other stuff - ecopure regular, ecomix and fresh in 0 nic (I'm always using them for something) and am trying out the Starpuff 'Basic' coffee/capp to get the free shipping.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The mega cartos are whistle tip?!?! I have to have some if so, that`one of my gripes with cartos.

Carto and Cart too. Sometimes I have to look to see which I'm vaping ;-) They're very similar, just different innards. (tip of the hat to hecknaw..)

They're becoming my favorite tip. Full and easy draw so far.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Any of you using the mega atomizer and carts yet? Dying to know if its anything like a LR on an eGo. I think heaven-gift mentioned resistance was "standard". Anything else anyone can say about these things?

The ohm on the mega eGo atty is 2.1 so same as a regular 510 but the draw seems larger - the air channels are of course wider through the cart and the big whistle tip makes for a nice draw. A tad less vapor than the LR and a tad more flavor - pretty good trade off, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread