Cignot = so very awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

transmothra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered my first kit on Saturday, a 510, plus some supplies and accessories. Stupidly, i'd ordered a mega-PCC. I'd been checking out the mega stuff and forgot to put it back and grab the regular PCC. Within minutes of ordering, i got an email explaining the situation, and asking if i really did want what i had ordered, or if i might prefer them to change it for me. Nice! I had them correct it for me. I was really thankful for that.

But...

About ten minutes later, i got a shipment confirmation. No way! I figured about Tuesday or so maybe i'd track it via USPS and see when it would arrive. I was kind of hoping on getting it maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

NOPE. :mail:

I got it Monday.

Monday!

Basically... within hours of ordering. :D

Them girls is AWESOME.

transmothra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When i was researching what equipment i wanted, i also researched what resellers had the best prices and reputation. I'm a real skeptic (and a cheapskate to boot), so i wanted to be sure i was doing business with good people, and getting into a business relationship that wouldn't be lopsided.

I'm very, very happy with them.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Hate to be a fanboi.

However, I buy all my hardware and some juices from them. Even in cases where they are a little more expensive (not often). I've pretty much stopped shopping around and just click to buy what I want.

The reliability factors of knowing I'm getting real Joye products (and that is all they carry) and the fact that their customer service is stellar keeps me purchasing.

transmothra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Right on! I'm sold on Cignot. They're just terrific people. I'll be loyal for life. I might get some juices elsewhere, but hardware - i'm all theirs.

Bonus: i love that they're a company run by women. That is awesomely cool. I love to see my sistas Making It Happen.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
Indeed. The only time I've strayed from cignot is when I wanted to try some 510 cartomizers. Other than that, I've been buying hardware (and some liquids) from them for a few months now and am always very satisfied. Not only are they fast and friendly and have good prices, but they won't abandon you if there's a problem. Excellent company.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Put me down for a big A+ for Cignot. From my first contact with questions to ordering to shipping, everything went smoothly. They are a first rate operation all the way. I just can't say enough about Vicki and how helpful she has been. What amazes me is how fast your emails are answered. It's like they are watching their computer screens all the time....lol.
They certainly have won my loyalty and even if the price of an item may be a little more, it's worth it. Cignot rocks I think is how the youngsters would say it. And I agree 100%.
Thank you Vicki for such a pleasant purchasing experience. This is a very confusing endeavor to get involved with and they know their stuff and guide you through the process. It's painless and very pleasant.
Horton

PS..... just rec'd an order today (Monday) I placed last Friday. That's sure hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread