Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I have to agree with you guys, they're the best! A few days ago, after reading the posts on this thread, I placed my order for my first Joye 510. It was shipped immediately. Today I placed an order and an hour later received confirmation that it had been shipped. I've emailed Terri a couple of times and like others have said she responds immediately! Great customer service!!! I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about whether or not I missed a coupon somewhere. I hate coupons and would rather just know I'm getting a fair price from a good company. It's Cignot for me on all my 510 needs!!!

Thanks everyone for your reviews on this outstanding company.

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
Ok I ordered my Cignot kit on Jan 6th early nocturnal am morning. My package was sent out Morning of the 6th! It is now the evening of the 8th and boom boom here it is!!!!!! I got everything I ordered and a tiny sample whoohoo! I am charging a battery as we speak! Thx guys for tipping me off to Cignot. I will totally be telling everyone I know about them. That's what I call service! Thx Cignot for getting me my stuff I need so very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Ok I ordered my Cignot kit on Jan 6th early nocturnal am morning. My package was sent out Morning of the 6th! It is now the evening of the 8th and boom boom here it is!!!!!! I got everything I ordered and a tiny sample whoohoo! I am charging a battery as we speak! Thx guys for tipping me off to Cignot. I will totally be telling everyone I know about them. That's what I call service! Thx Cignot for getting me my stuff I need so very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!!! My order was sent out on the 2nd and USPS still has it... somewhere!!!

These ladies have the craziest shipping times ever. My order was shipped out less than a couple hours after submitting it. Rock on!

No kidding. I received my order confirmation immediately after ordering a new Joye 510 kit and PCC. After 4 minutes I received my shipping confirmation with tracking number. I was like 8-o

I don't know if I timed it right when they were shipping orders or if they have a built-in USPS on site, but wow that was fast!

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
The mail is freakin weird like that! I had to send a bum phone back from e-bay and sent first class n took 10 days to get there! It was before X-mas time and I was in line for an hour! No joke! I was talking to my bf about how I couldn't believe how fast cignot came. He said at his company they send out checks 10 states away and sometimes the check is being processed the next day and sometimes a week later LOL Our mailman is so super cool man! I loves him so muchies! He has even paid for stamps for our roomie. LMAO Our roomie thinks you just stick stuff in the mail and it mail's all on it's own for free. Blah LOL Finally our mail man said no more on that. He always has our mail and usually hands it to us, instead of our box. Such a nice mail dude! I am really digging this eco pure menthol! Finally! I was going nut's with the pre-made carts from the other company uck tasted like pop corn out of the popper with no salt n butter ick. I was so hard up today waiting the 8 hours on the battery charge. I almost went and lit of a killer. Thankfully I got my fix I needed so badly! My 510 is getting hot after 4 slow drags? Is it breaking in? Am I doing something wrong? I watch a ton of video's on the 510 and can't really think, either bad auto, or breaking in. Any advice? I read instructions and all, took it apart let it cool. Tried to take it easy on it. Put it away and juiced up my other one with eco. Until I find out the dealo. I don't wanna like fry my first 510. I got spoiled on the two part screw LOL So techie hehe I will learn! I will learn!!!Anyhow I can't wait to try some more eco pure juices! I love the look of the 510 and the led, the hit is great just the heating hot? Charging the battery for the auto one now. Thx Ya all! I have been passing on the word to everyone I know about the greatness of Cignot!

voidNIL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't have anything new to add, but I absolutely have to post a "me too". I placed my order and got an immediate "thanks for your order" type email. This was on a Saturday so I figured I'd see a shipping email on Monday. 9 minutes later I got a tracking number. I checked the timestamps on the emails ... 9 minutes! Checked the mail around 1pm on Monday and there was my package. I was able to give a new 510 to someone the very next day who is going through some hard times and was on the verge of starting to smoke again. You rule Terri, I'm now a Cignot fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread