Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to ECF , but personally never heard of cigrx, and besides that , wouldn't be adviseable to mix different products like that . There are plenty of tobacco juices that you can order with as high of nic content , that you might need . You can also order some tobacco absolute from several places . Makes a tobacco juice taste more like a cigarette . You might try some of Halo's juices , one in particular really reminds me of cigarettes . I think it's called Torque 56 .

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Smoking and vaping are two different things. One will never be just like the other. With that said, there are a few things that you can do to get closer to the analog experience.
1) The most obvious... Choose a tobacco flavored e liquid.
2) Start with a stronger nicotine concentration.
3) Use a "low res" atomizer or cartomizer to produce more vapor at a given voltage.
4) Try a higher voltage battery mod.

I don't know anything about the cig-rx, so I can't comment on that or how it would interact w your vaping experience.

HTH,

Jason

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Cigx is suppose to have a alkaloid in it to help with quitting. I was checking this out last month. Anything that hits a nicotine receptor may assist with those craving. I tried one brand of WTA and figured I was getting a placebo effect. I am back at taking my Mucuna which is suppose to hit the dopamine neurotransmitters. I find it works for me. Caffeine, nicotine and mucuna. If Cigx was cheap I would add a small dose to my daily regime.

Personally, I would do more research before attempting to add it. I did get bored of my research and ditched the idea...LOL

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Here is a link to some fun facts about CigRx. Enjoy!
Welcome » Star Scientific

Thanks OP: I got sidetracked and started researching Anatabloc which is to assist with inflammation. I have read that the FDA is conducting research on nicotine patches for pain control so this make sense! Oh well I can pick up some at GNC to try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread