Cinnamon Oil - Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SthrnCelt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Columbia, SC
I recently had a friend give me a bottle of juice made with cinnamon and mint. Frankly I don't care much for most things with mint in them, but the cinnamon in this liquid was very strong which seemed to counter the mint to a degree. And it's yummy! Reminds me of those cinnamon toothpicks we used to get when we were young, or maybe fireball candy. That got me thinking...what would this type cinnamon do well with? I can see if added to an apple pie flavoring it may work well. What about other flavors? Anyone experimented with this who could give me some suggestions?

ronchinoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Bangalore / India
Cinnamon Oil and cinnamon flavor are two very separate things right.
In the Cinnamon oil you get two types. One from the Bark and the other from the flower.
I think your referring to the bark flavor.
The oils are hard to use cause they do not blend with PG or VG blending the oils is a challenge to any blender.

SthrnCelt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Columbia, SC
Cinnamon Oil and cinnamon flavor are two very separate things right.
In the Cinnamon oil you get two types. One from the Bark and the other from the flower.
I think your referring to the bark flavor.
The oils are hard to use cause they do not blend with PG or VG blending the oils is a challenge to any blender.

I was referring mainly to the flavor rather than the oil or extract itself. But heck, who knows what's in the stuff I was given? :)

Funny thing though. My taste and appreciation for this juice wore off rather quickly which is likely why I was given the stuff in the first place. I vaped about 5 ml of the stuff over the course of a couple days and frankly I can't even stand the thought of it right now! I hope this doesn't forever taint my love for cinnamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread