Grrr Cinnamon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
Alrighty, i am really having a hard time finding a cinnamon that i like LOL. I love cinnamon in food, but vaping it is just blech to me. from TPA I bought cinnamon red hots, tin can taste to me. Ordered Regular cinnamon from TPA and got the same smell/taste as the red hots (bought from a third party might have gotten red hots and got the wrong label). Then i ordered cinnamon ceylon from Flavorart (ecigexpress) and it is so..uh..light? I started at 10% which is high for me on most any flavoring, and i can barely taste it and it has a strange after taste. Added a few drops of cinnamon oil which improved the flavor but still gettin that strange after taste. BOOOO!

Sure wish i could find a cinnamon i like lol. Any suggestions?

theoneuafter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
North Jersey
Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vapor........

This stuff is AWESOME if you like cinnamon. Its is a very strong, but not offensive flavor. I think its perfect.
It kinda tastes like the red hot jawbreakers right when you eat them for that first 10 seconds or so. You gotta try it.
They sell samples too so you dont have to commit to a huge bottle of blech!!

You can also search for it on youtube and see reviews of it.
Great Stuff bro!

They are known for over the top flavors for people who prefer more than a hint of flavor, thats why I ordered from them. I got the sample sizes to try em out. I got Atomic Cinnacide, Butter Rum, and tastyfinger. All are nice strong flavors that are spot on in my opinion.
Happy vaping!

Last edited:

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vapor........

This stuff is AWESOME if you like cinnamon. Its is a very strong, but not offensive flavor. I think its perfect.
It kinda tastes like the red hot jawbreakers right when you eat them for that first 10 seconds or so. You gotta try it.
They sell samples too so you dont have to commit to a huge bottle of blech!!

You can also search for it on youtube and see reviews of it.
Great Stuff bro!

They are known for over the top flavors for people who prefer more than a hint of flavor, thats why I ordered from them. I got the sample sizes to try em out. I got Atomic Cinnacide, Butter Rum, and tastyfinger. All are nice strong flavors that are spot on in my opinion.
Happy Vaping!

Thanks for the suggestion and i do like tasty vapor. They were my goto vendor for juice until i started making all my own flavors. I'm mainly looking for a concentrated cinnamon that i can use to make my own nummies! :)

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
lol i think I know what you are talking about. It's a very empty icky taste. I have only found one I like and it was a diy someone sent to me. it had a mix of flavors that helped cover the ick. I think peppermint was one of them. I would try experimenting with using other flavors as a base with it.

Yup, the taste was very empty. With only the slightest hint of cinnamon. I can tell it will be a good mixing flavor for things like apple pie or things that require a light cinnamon touch. Definitely not a stand alone flavor :( Oh well.

@Soonerfan, i havent thought of mixing the cinnamon's together to try and get a richer taste, i will have to try that as well. I have mixed the CRH and Cin Oil, it turns out OK, but since i dont want to use a lot of the oil it still has that strange under flavor.

Gonna try the suggestions tonight, hopefully one of them works for me :)

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
HMMMM, Well i just mixed me up a batch of cinnamon red hots at 20% flavor and holy crap i cant inhale it. LOL that is some strong stuff, tastes great puffing at it like a pipe or a cigar tho!!

So funny every time i try to inhale it my lungs just seize up and refuse! Cant really taste that tin can flavor at this concentration..But with out being able to inhale it is sort of defeating the purpose lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread