Cinnamon vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyes1

Mar 27, 2016
So I've heard about cinnamon vape juice being very dangerous, is this true? And is this for cinnamon bun flavours too or just cinnamon? I was planning on buying a cinnamon flavour until I found out that it's dangerous then I googled it and the posts were from years ago so I'm just wondering if it's still true or not because I really want a cinnamon fireball flavour because I love cinnamon everything

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I don't vape cinnamon "candy" flavors, but I do regularly vape cinnamon bun and cinnamon danish flavors from several vendors, and have had no problems so far. I have been vaping for around 4 years so far.

If you do not already have one, I would suggest getting a glass tank for your battery before trying a cinnamon vape. When my daughter and I moved up from cigalikes with cartos to Evods with tanks (clearomisers) a couple of years ago, I also made sure to order a Kanger Protank 2 Mini for each of us. My daughter found out why I made sure to have glass tanks for us a week later, when she loaded some Wild Cherry eliquid into her plastic Evod tank for the drive home from work. By the time she got home - about 20 minutes later - she had Wild Cherry eliquid all over the front of the car. The eliquid had melted the plastic tank. My daughter had not noticed when she ordered the Wild Cherry that it was listed on the vendor's site as a "tank cracker".

Have fun, and don't forget to shake your eliquid before filling or topping off your tank.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
It's been my understanding that the "study" that started the whole cinnamon backlash had two big issues:
First, they used cinnamon concentrate, NOT cinnamon e-liquid.
Second, they didn't even use e-cigarettes, they tested the damage done to tissue by the liquid itself.
:facepalm:
Since I don't inhale or inject cinnamon concentrate, I continued to happily vape my cinnamon rolls and crumb cakes. :vapor:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Howdy! And welcome! I regularly vape a king cake juice that I diy, with a good percentage of cinnamon roll flavoring, with no adverse effects thus far... Research I had done only indicated issues with cinnamon (and some others) cracking Polycarbonate tanks, not necessarily vape related health issues

Reactions: LittleBird
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread