Cisco Spec Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
my first atty was a Bauway. It was bridgeless, 1.5 ohm, and it worked, just not well enough to justify the hastle. i burned one out and got sick of the other one and tossed it.

So i was atty free for a spell, and i needed a way to test flavor, so i bought a Cisco spec from Avid, 1.5 ohm again, and holy crap is this one better. it's night and day different and a really great, long-lasting and nonleaky vape. Goes to show that an extra $3 can all the difference in the world of vaping.

Last edited:

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I agree, OP.. the only atty I use any more is a cisco 306. I've had one last 8 months with continuous use.

I like to bore the air holes out with the twist drill from avidvaper

This is an interesting mod. Sounds like you are making the air holes wider thus allowing more air flow through them. Might cause a problem with more leakage though... unless you use a drip shield.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
This is an interesting mod. Sounds like you are making the air holes wider thus allowing more air flow through them. Might cause a problem with more leakage though... unless you use a drip shield.

Can you use drip shields effectively on a provari?

Last edited:

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
I use HH 357 901 attys w/ an adapter and a drip shield on my provari and it works fine.

IMG-20130311-00062.jpg

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I also recently stepped up to the Cisco Spec 510 LR after going through a 5 pack of cheapies. I was not sure if I would notice the difference but - man - it's definitely worth the few extra bucks. The vapor production is great, the draw is perfect and, unlike my last bunch of atty's, there was no nasty taste during the break-in period. In fact, there really was no break-in period - it started hitting perfectly right away. I will be switching to these from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread