Clapton with a pump valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
If anyone is still having trouble getting tight even wraps of clapton you can try the pump valve.
You thread your loose end through the side hole and you can keep a nice tight hold of the wire against the shaft of the valve which will keep the claptons tight and will pretty much run itself along your base wire.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Hi mate :)

I havent ever tried the kanger method as i dont or have never had one but i did crack open a small bottom air fed atty and try that but it just felt like the shaft was way to big for the wire and was a bit hit and miss till you get used to it. The
valve i think can fit upto about 24g which is penty big enough, ive claptoned 38g with it really well, so long as you thread your wire to be claptoned onto the base wire through the side hole before going to the tip of the valve rather than threading through the whole of it.
I only use the valve when both my thumbs skin and nail's have been worn down enough that i cant physically do it anymore, its easy to clapton left or right handed.

The only thing i cant seem to do is clapton two wire through the valve, i think the only possible way is to have to seperate chambers for the wires to stop them from touching and tangling together.

If anyone else gets any benefit from the valve then ive done my job for the day lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread