Classified access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Hmm. I was going to try that this weekend but maybe I'll wait till the systems unclogged or issues are resolve as to now back log it anymore. I did read somewhere earlier today about becoming a verified member the staff are having troubles with updates the different sites and methods of the process have implemented.

Reactions: stols001

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
It's kinda too bad, I feel like the classifieds section would be more active with more new members and stuff. It's a useful feature, but not if it's the same old everyone selling the same old stuff, so to speak.

Anna

I agree Anna. I love getting deals on second hand gear and helping someone out by selling or trading my things. My knife collecting hobby was fueled mostly by the classified sections of bladeforums. Buying used or trading in some way.

Also you are just everywhere on this forum. Everywhere I look I see you liking or commenting. I'm too busy to be that active. I only get service a few areas in the building at work and home I'm just too busy doing adult stuff like mowing grass or paying g Bill's.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread