Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Na, I meant 100% Person to Person.

Yes the classies are person to person. And it's buyer beware and protect yourself. Suggest you read the stickies in the forum before you buy. You can get a good deal, but you have to be discriminating and do your research before buying.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Um, so used equip. from users?
Or is it like a hidden photo gallery as well, like described?
I can see if you want something out of stock from like a well known member here, but maybe I am just leery about EVERYTHING!

It's used, new and everything in between. Most sellers post pics of the items they are selling, that's what I'm referring to about the pics.
I've had great luck with the deals I've been in on so far, wish I had more money because there are more things I'd like to have!

KhanSW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Valdosta, GA
What exactly is a co-op? My initial thought is that a bunch of members purchase so they can get a bulk deal, is that how it works? I'm a member of a forum for vintage razors (Shaving razors, straights, double edge, etc) and we did similar things so I'm guessing it's the same. Am I off base in my assumption?

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
What exactly is a co-op? My initial thought is that a bunch of members purchase so they can get a bulk deal, is that how it works? I'm a member of a forum for vintage razors (Shaving razors, straights, double edge, etc) and we did similar things so I'm guessing it's the same. Am I off base in my assumption?

thats so ironic , my father in law is part of razor forums , and hes just got into ecigs so he may end up on here. but id never heard of such and group existed , now i know of 2 people who do this :D

KhanSW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Valdosta, GA
Being that you are in the UK Darth, I just wanted to point out that your country developed one of the most beautiful double edge razors which are hard to come by now a days. Funny thing is its as notorious to find as the vaping device discussed on these boards with the same name as the razor (The Darwin) lol.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
Being that you are in the UK Darth, I just wanted to point out that your country developed one of the most beautiful double edge razors which are hard to come by now a days. Funny thing is its as notorious to find as the vaping device discussed on these boards with the same name as the razor (The Darwin) lol.

next time i see i will have to ask :) hes a captain in the army here so i think this kinda hobby goes hand in hand with his job , a close shave..

i apologise for that terrible joke haha .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread