Clean, Light, Flavors not too sweet....has anyone tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I placed orders with 3 places and I can't wait til they arrive, the stuff I have is so yucky to me now that I'm craving an analog for the first time in a month :p

I have a feeling that a higher VG content might be the thing for me, everything I can get locally has been a 70%PG/30%VG mix and the flavors seem so....just a bad taste, somewhat harsh and artificial like a cheap cologne

I am hoping that the stuff I'm getting will be like a good perfume made from real plants/extracts in comparison, like a home cooked meal vs fast food.

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
Back again ;-) I was rushing out the door on my last reply...

As I said, I do prefer lighter flavors... complex is fine, but I don't like overly sweet... I don't want tongue bite.

Among the stronger flavors I like Maha Ras... and Pluid... and the Vapetrik juices.

Most of my vaping is lighter flavored... I even enjoy unflavored from time to time.

BWB makes some complex light flavored juices... simple flavrs too... malty, malty toffee, the tobaccos... peach, watermelon etc... bwb's coffees and casablanca are strong.

Want2vape's juices are also relatively mild except rockstar...

Vaperite's organic line... nhaler octane line...mr. e-liquid, alice in vapeland, copper creek... are among some others.
Just tried BWB Malty Toffee and it is amazing...BWB Peach is excellent...BWB Root Beer is another good one. Going to order a 120ml bottle of the Malty Toffee we like it so much. This was the first time ordering from BWB...they are excellent.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Well I got the Virgin Vapor order & the Highbrow Vapor order in the mail last week. The Highbrow Thymbra Peach and the coconut are both excellent! I think they would both be better steeped for a while but I was too anxious. I got the Coconut with extra flavor (because I love the smell and taste of coconut) and it is only lightly sweet and both flavors just seem so real and refreshing compared to what my local stores have and they both smell so delicious! The coconut smokes best at a low voltage (I got it 100%VG) and it produces creamy clouds of mildly sweet coconut vapor, it would be great added to any fruit or maybe coffee, I could see this mixing well with almost anything.
The Peach Thymbra was more subtle really (next time I'll get extra flavor) but it is light and refreshing and smells like fresh peaches. This one especially I think could use some steeping. I will definitely get more of each.

The Virgin Vapors Bed of Roses is intensely rose scented, but oddly enough it doesn't taste sweet like one would expect. It is really like vaping a flower. I got a 30ml of this one so I can allow it to steep a while and see what happens. It's a great vape but so fragrant that it can be a but overwhelming, so I will use it now and then. I really do like it though. I tried mixing them and the peach, rose and coconut all taste good together too, especially the peach and coconut.

I also got samples of snake bite, white guava, and forbidden fig from Virgin vapors and tried a but of each but honestly they were so subtle it was hard to tell what I thought (I got each with 100%VG), so I'll let them steep for a while.

In all though, these all had such a nice clean flavor.

I find that I like the subtle flavors, but now that I have vaped subtle flavors all weekend, I find I'm craving something strong now and then, like maybe a cinnamon...

I also get a feeling I will be needing to start making my own at some point to save money!

Last edited:

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Its funny-I have all of the VVs you mentioned-and the White Guava...had so little flavor I set it aside a couple months ago-just pulled it out and ermygawd!!!! The flavor is amazinnggggggg!!!! I will have to re visit the forbidden fig and see if the flavor changed in this as well.

Bed of Roses really grew on me...the best thing? I loved going around smelling like roses rather than people expecting nasty cig smoke....was a great conversation starter about my vaping!

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Have you tried the Alice in Vapeland flavors yet? It sounds like it would be right up your alley. The flavors are all clean, delicious, mellow(and I don't mean you have to search for the flavor- it's there, it's just not overwhelming). This holds true for their entire line, I've tried every single one of their flavors and they are all delicious, mellow, all day vapes, even their sweet, fruity, flavors. If you haven't tried them, you should. It's everything you described and it's all AMAZING juice. My go to vendor for an ADV.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Have you tried the Alice in Vapeland flavors yet? It sounds like it would be right up your alley. The flavors are all clean, delicious, mellow(and I don't mean you have to search for the flavor- it's there, it's just not overwhelming). This holds true for their entire line, I've tried every single one of their flavors and they are all delicious, mellow, all day vapes, even their sweet, fruity, flavors. If you haven't tried them, you should. It's everything you described and it's all AMAZING juice. My go to vendor for an ADV.

I ordered some AIV last Tuesday and am anxiously awaiting to try!

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I ordered some AIV last Tuesday and am anxiously awaiting to try!

How funny! I ordered last Tues/Wed early morning as well! I was so anxious I was out searching stores for 5Pawns and found a vape shop that sells them. They also happen to carry AIV. I went crazy and spent $160 in juices between 5Pawns and AIV. I bought 3 big bottles from AIV keeping in mind that I have samplers and a big bottle of Twas Briling coming. All amazing. I can't believe it! Even their Quiet Morning(I'm not a tea person or a tea flavored vape person) but its delicious Green Tea with a nice exhale of Passion Fruit! Now one of my top 3 AIV flavors. I think I will get the big bottles of all the flavors and just rotate them for ADV lol!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
The only two flavors that I have found, which are smooth/light on flavor are by Grizzly Vapes. They only have two flavors out, but they are great. One is called nannerbear and the other is kokobear and I highly recommend them! I have yet to find anything as smooth as them.

Tried to get nannerbear or cocobear but it's sold out on steam monkey, turns out they have a coupon code: moist for 40% off, I missed it!
you can still get the coupon for the other stuff tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread