Clean single fruit juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
As everyone's tastebuds are different you can certainly read flavor reviews on various company sites. My recommendation would be trying small quantities from DIY flavoring companies and flavors that I GENERALLY enjoy (sometimes layering from different vendors) would be mango, apricot, boysenberry and berries generally.

If you are looking for premade juices I can't be of much help as I have almost exclusively DIY. I will say, try some small tester "fruit samplers" from various manufacturers to get a sense of what y you will like, or not. For example I can't tolerate orange, at all in any mix I've found. I hate it all, etc.

A flavor tasting bar at a brick and mortar may be of use if you have such a thing available to you, etc.

Good luck,

Anna

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Zeus e juices and Highbrow Vapor both have good fruit singles. Mt. Baker I've read has some good ones. Yeti Vape has some good ones but their high nic juices were harsh to me.

I used to use Mt. Baker exclusively, but that was back when Chinese Dakang liquids were almost all you get, lol.
Service is great and prices are good.
For the last few years I haven't liked any of their liquids I've tried, but a lot of my friends still swear by them.

I used to like Vista vapors as well, but when 2 orders of my ADV were off I moved on.

Lately I've been using Om Vapors and Vape Wild.
Been really impressed with Vape Wild. They even have a sampler pack of 10 - 10ml bottles for $1 shipped w/ coupon code.
If you want it PM me and I'll dig up coupon code.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There are companies that use organic natural flavors but they are very expensive and flavors are very weak imo. If you want to go that route you'd be better off starting diy. Natural flavors aren't nearly as tasty as the chemicals that mimic flavors.
They’re weak because they’re so much more expensive. They use the exact same chemicals, they just source them differently, which makes them vastly more expensive. It’s the same stuff in the end though.

Surfer369

Sep 1, 2018
I used to use Mt. Baker exclusively, but that was back when Chinese Dakang liquids were almost all you get, lol.
Service is great and prices are good.
For the last few years I haven't liked any of their liquids I've tried, but a lot of my friends still swear by them.

I used to like Vista vapors as well, but when 2 orders of my ADV were off I moved on.

Lately I've been using Om Vapors and Vape Wild.
Been really impressed with Vape Wild. They even have a sampler pack of 10 - 10ml bottles for $1 shipped w/ coupon code.
If you want it PM me and I'll dig up coupon code.
I actually started with vapewild, and got their sampler pack and it just doesn’t taste nice to me. It smells too perfume and chemical.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Green apple by Skwezed is a great fresh fruit flavor, not super sour but like biting into a nice crisp green apple.
One of my favorite fruit based flavors is SUA's Mangosteen Cream. The cream is a backnote and the mangosteen is a very interesting flavor, unique. I encourage everyone to try that one. I'll be trying to replicate it soon.
Mountain Oak ( not mt baker) Vapor is a company I used to get a lot of juice from and they have awesome fruit flavors, best ripe strawberry I've had.
I'll second Zues Juice, their flavors are strong and many. I gave em up as too sweet for my tastes though.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2%
Peach (FA) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2%
White Peach (FA) 3%

Comments
kross8, Nov 26. 2016, 13:48
credit must go to another recipe.
strawberry fog
66353cbdf18fb911e44cdbd1e7bb6414
- by spectrometer, Aug 15. 2015

. I had plenty of peach as I am not a big fan of strawberry e-(remive this space)liquid-recipes. com/recipe/226322/strawberry%20fog

Last edited:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2%
Peach (FA) 2%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2%
White Peach (FA) 3%

Comments
kross8, Nov 26. 2016, 13:48
credit must go to another recipe.
strawberry fog
66353cbdf18fb911e44cdbd1e7bb6414
- by spectrometer, Aug 15. 2015

. I had plenty of peach as I am not a big fan of strawberry e-(remive this space)liquid-recipes. com/recipe/226322/strawberry%20fog
I'm going to try that. Just getting into diy and looking for some interesting recipes. Is that just like a peach cheesecake or is it supposed to be something else?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm going to try that. Just getting into diy and looking for some interesting recipes. Is that just like a peach cheesecake or is it supposed to be something else?
I’ve ceased to care what something is supposed to taste like. It’s all artificial anyway. Either it’s yummy or it’s not. My fab fave lately is this one shot stuff called purple sour grape drink. It’s not purple and it doesn’t taste like grapes but I like it fine.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I’ve ceased to care what something is supposed to taste like. It’s all artificial anyway. Either it’s yummy or it’s not. My fab fave lately is this one shot stuff called purple sour grape drink. It’s not purple and it doesn’t taste like grapes but I like it fine.
I get that. I find sometimes a name is helpful to kind of identify a flavor. Not a stickler for how "on point" something is.
I hate that term, "on point" lol! Seriously.
:lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Wonder Flavors?

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I recently wanted a commercially made watermelon flavor. Did some research, and decided to try Simply Fruit's Watermelon. It's become one of my two all day vapes.

18838992_1213532962089296_1172309564162953734_n.jpg

Some manufacturers do use organic natural flavors which are NOT artificial flavorings but actual extracts. One such manufacturer is Virgin Vapers. Those flavors may need some steeping to realize their full flavor potential as they are made to order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread