The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning Nano Vision Clearomizer?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Syav, May 21, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Syav

Syav Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    Minnesota
    Does anyone know if I need to disassemble the parts, or just soak the entire clearomizer in hot water? Thanks in advance. :)

2. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Darn, I was hoping for an answer here - I too would like to know if anyone's got a cleaning process that'll extend the life of a Nano.

3. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They are not made to be taken apart. Once you do, the tube will no longer seal to the base.

You might try a few cycles in an ultrasonic cleaner. I've had some success that way. Use a small glass container with vodka in the cleaner tank, so you don't waste a lot of vodka.

I usually get them from AltSmoke, lowest prices I've seen if you get 5. $2 each. About the same as a standard carto, easier to fill, nice to see how much juice is left.

4. Countrypami

Countrypami Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2013
    I've cleaned mine... I unscrew the tip and turn it upside down on a paper towel to let any remaining juice drain out... if some gets stuck in the bottom, just use a syringe to pull it out. I then fill it with water, screw the tip back on, covered the end, shake, unscrew tip and dump the water out, fill with fresh water... I repeated this 3 times. Then I turned it upside down on the paper towel again and let any remaining water drain out. Before filling and with the tip off, I dry burned it... burn for about 3 seconds and let go... repeat about 5 times pausing for a minute in between burns. Fill and use. Mine came out just like brand new. No burnt taste, loads of flavor again.

5. barefootntx

barefootntx Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

cleaned mine like a carto,i have a homemade plunger i made from a 10 ml syringe and a piece of tubing, just took top off,and hooked up to battery end and flushed with warm water in a cup a few times,spin as much water as i could out with a taryn spinner then let dry over night. good as new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.