Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
They are not made to be taken apart. Once you do, the tube will no longer seal to the base.

You might try a few cycles in an ultrasonic cleaner. I've had some success that way. Use a small glass container with vodka in the cleaner tank, so you don't waste a lot of vodka.

I usually get them from AltSmoke, lowest prices I've seen if you get 5. $2 each. About the same as a standard carto, easier to fill, nice to see how much juice is left.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
I've cleaned mine... I unscrew the tip and turn it upside down on a paper towel to let any remaining juice drain out... if some gets stuck in the bottom, just use a syringe to pull it out. I then fill it with water, screw the tip back on, covered the end, shake, unscrew tip and dump the water out, fill with fresh water... I repeated this 3 times. Then I turned it upside down on the paper towel again and let any remaining water drain out. Before filling and with the tip off, I dry burned it... burn for about 3 seconds and let go... repeat about 5 times pausing for a minute in between burns. Fill and use. Mine came out just like brand new. No burnt taste, loads of flavor again.

barefootntx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
jus south a houston, tx, usa
cleaned mine like a carto,i have a homemade plunger i made from a 10 ml syringe and a piece of tubing, just took top off,and hooked up to battery end and flushed with warm water in a cup a few times,spin as much water as i could out with a taryn spinner then let dry over night. good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread