Status
Not open for further replies.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
So I stopped in at my local B&M and picked up a bridgeless 306 atty for my Provari. I wanted to start dripping, so I could try different flavors. On the advice of the owner, I dropped six drops in it and started to vape. After topping it off about 5 times, every flavor started tasting the same. I decided not to give up. I started watching TV and dripping and vaping. I didn't like that same taste after a while so I put my cheap smoktech tank back on it, and, lo and behold, it tasted like crap too.

I was enjoying vaping so much. Now, not so much. I can't imagine that the atty messed up my PV. Weird.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Grruss,
It might not be your atty, nor your PV. What nobody tells you is that periodically, especially towards the beginning, your taste buds turn off. It happened to me last weekend. What's happening is that they're healing, I think. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it if that's what happened. Hell, I couldn't even taste the bite of Listerine! Drink lots of water, and vape menthol was the advice I got. It'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread