Clearo life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorian james

Sep 27, 2012
Portsmouth,VA
less here.............4days that's it..............hey and I am careful......I like them they just don't like me......................:(

Are you sticking to cartos instead? I don't mind the ce3 but they trap bubbles at the bottom and get a burnt taste. Plus, they are not easy to fill.

Sent from Tapatalk

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Are you sticking to cartos instead? I don't mind the ce3 but they trap bubbles at the bottom and get a burnt taste. Plus, they are not easy to fill.

Sent from Tapatalk

2 o rings......no more leaks................am I dreaming..............god knows I should be sleeping

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I have not thrown one out yet. I follow Mr. Outlaw's instructions and let them sit for a couple of days after dry burning them. Mine are 4-5 months old and still vaping great.
Link here:
How to clean and dry burn a clearomizer - YouTube

Thanks for the link!! Learned a few new things. Gonna give this method a try soon.

I guess it's a good thing I have a hoarding problem and I never did actually throw those clearos away. lol Just tucked them in a drawer. lol

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
An X2 battery is "good" for about 300 charge cycles. That may be extended if it is charged prior to reaching the point of the battery signaling it needs to be charged.

The X2 clearos I got back in July are still working well. I do clean them regularly, heavy , fairly light dry burn, and let them dry for a few days. The ones I got recently have all been disappointing performers. Either the inner silicon flat washer seal falls out making them prone to leaks or the coil goes open in less than a week or two at the most. There seems to have been a definite change in quality in this last batch.

Just my opinion, worth what you're paying for it. Your results and mileage may vary. No warranty or guaranty is expressed or implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread