Clearomizer CE2 Syringe MOD fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

keydcuk

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Nevermind... I solved the issue. I might do my next one on video so other people with the same problem can have help on seeing how I did it rather than be intimidated to try it blindly, but it is dead simple! I got a bit of youtube help but could only find about removing the tube and not the actual mod itself.

Cheers!

Dan

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
It's pretty simple, just remove the seal pull the original tube off, cut the syringe tube at the plunger end off, that's the end that will mount to the CE2 base then cut the other end to length of the original tube. Replace the tube and seal and done.

I don't think many will be doing that going forward though as the new edition of CE2 has thicker, better quality tubes. Could still be useful info for those with previous revisions or some syringe tubes laying around that need to be used.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Gotvapes usually has the largest variety of colors and ohm ratings but they are sold out of most right now. Gotvapaes calls the latest edition Deluxe and they are called Ultimate everywhere else I've seen. You won't mistake them though when you see them. The tube is a different material and it's obvious, kind of frosty looking like the CE3 tube and comes in several different color choices, myvaporstore.com also has them in stock as I'm sure many other places.

keydcuk

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
United Kingdom
My CE2s are fairly new but I still got the crap tubes on them that crack. I guess it was removing the tube itself that I was a bit worried about but when I saw someone do it, it showed me how it gets done as with it having a bit of resistance, I was afraid to break the atomizer part of it. It's not really that I thought it was hard or couldn't do it. It was only to give me a bit more confidence to do it as I had never seen it done anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread