Clearomizer issues. Any alternate suggestions? And Provari question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingo1799

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
IL
you wouldnt necessarily have to wash it out and dry burn every tank, just once a day maybe, but i'd sure as HELL be doing something different than having to replace them every 2-3 days.... thats just insane!

im not sure what the mini holds, but mine is 2.8 ml, and they make a bigger 3.5 ml too. you might look at a different clearo too. my first vape setup was a joye ego-t, and i still have the batteries layin around so i bought a pair of kanger T2 clearos that i keep other flavors in, they work great too, just take care of em the same way as i do the vivi.. wash, dry, dry burn etc. they've both been going at least 2 mos too.... but i cant really say how much joose they been through, they just get used at random.

caligally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
California
I know, I've spent a small fortune I'll tell you! It really is crazy! I'm looking into getting the Kanger T3 which feeds from the bottom instead. I hear they are even better than the T2. I'll let you guys know after I get it. I'm also going to get the Vivi as well. =) Anything has to be better than these Clearo's. I have been dry burning it the last two days and it does seem to help. But the flavor doesn't seem to be as strong after I did it.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
I've used Clearos, Kanger T2s & Vivi Novas, the clearos had decent vapor, leaking problems mainly and an occasional dry hit. The Redux Rebuildable Clearos were noticeably better on vapor production, no dry hits though they occasionally leaked.

The T2 worked better, no leaking unless overfilled with good vapor production and have changeable heads. One minor drawback with the T2 is filling without a syringe or needle-tip dropper, the clearance between the head and side of the container is very narrow and a steady hand is necessary.

Vivi Nova tanks, Large or Mini are outstanding in every way, great vapor production, easy to fill and I've never had a leak in a month of use. I run three Vivi's dedicated to one liquid and clean them ~every two weeks, no dry burn yet since they still work fine on the original heads.

My vapor production comparison was done using the same liquid in each tank on my Gripper VV Mod set @3.8 volts, all tanks were 2.4 ohms.

LTV1

Moved On
Oct 29, 2012
USA
Thank Dingo! I'm afraid I have a "problem". A "I love my juice so much I want to suck on it all day" kinda problem. I fill my Clearomizer probably 10 times a day. I just can't put the damn thing down! I vape WAY more than I ever smoked. lol So going through those steps multiple times a day sucks. But I guess that's my only option right now if I want to continue vaping as much as I do. I'm thinking the tank is at last double the size of the Clearomizer? At last I'll only need to fill it up 5 times a day. haha

Been there N done that. Its stepup time, woman.

You need a 3 Ml Vivi Nova badly. I posted a link somewhere where you can buy them for $8.99 each (with 2 replacement atomizer heads).
If you are interested I'll dig up the link. (Most charge 10.99 or more each)

http://www.free-cigs.com/Vivi-Nova-Tank-Set-V25_p_121.html

If u buy them, have any problems with it you can pm me and I'll help you.

(Kanger T2's will burn your lips, the centerpost is extended INTO THE mouthpiece...and the mouthpiece is JUNK).

Last edited:

caligally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
California

You need a 3 Ml Vivi Nova badly. I posted a link somewhere where you can buy them for $8.99 each (with 2 replacement atomizer heads).

Vivi Nova Tank Set V2.5

(Kanger T2's will burn your lips, the centerpost is extended INTO THE mouthpiece...and the mouthpiece is JUNK).

YES! Please send me the link for the Nova. I'll go buy some now. =)

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
I am only a month into vaping and i was having problems with leaking clearos and battery having to be charged everyday on my eGo.
So I got myself the Lava Tube L-Rider Lambo 4, with 4 Vivi Novas and i am in heaven.
No more leaking, Vivi Novas are great, real easy a quick to clean every other day with a quick dry burn to be able to use them right away after washing them out.
The Lava Tube 18650 battery lasts around 2 days of good vaping

Next year I am thinking i will get a Provari but at the moment I got a kit which was a lot cheaper and imho does the same for the time being.

This is pretty much what I have done, and don't regret it a bit... I burned out my clearomizers and cheap DCT style tank in the first week or so...

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC

Vivi Nova Tank Set V2.5

If it's the kind of thing that matters to you, those are clones. They aren't authentic Vision brand. Authorized Vision distributors are listed here:

News Details - Vision High Technology

I picked up mine from Gotvapes. Great prices, great stock, 5% standing discount if you subscribe to the newsletter.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
No, they aren't Vision, Adeline. But they do not leak either.

I bought colored Vision Vivi's at Vapor Alley today but they are not cheap. $12.99 each.....I've used both, I use the colored ones with my pyrex drip tips. I use the clears with SS dynasty ming DT's.

I don't post links to junk.

Never said it was junk. Don't be so defensive.

When it comes time to order replacement heads, keep in mind that genuine Visions might not work. Different clones might not work. If you're okay with being roped into the same vendor (unless LTV can point to another vendor with compatible heads), by all means go ahead. It's a compatibility concern. I know if it were me, I wouldn't want to be the one who gets to guess what fits and works on what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread