Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Which particular one are you talking about? If you are talking about the new Elegance, we are waiting on a shipment to clear customs. Hopefully any day now :)

Just wondering if/when you were planning on getting more clearomizers for the 510? My friend has been raving about them for almost a year and I've decided to try them out.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
If you can give me the link of the one you like I can let you know. We have many brands of clearomizers. The newest and most popular is the Elegance. Should be in stock early next week.

I wasn't aware there were multiple kinds. I'll just keep checking back then. Thanks!

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
Also, Linnx, I've asked this on another part of the forum but so far haven't gotten a really "clear" response, pun sort of intended.
I have one of your 510 PCCs (the regular version, not the mega), and since this is what I'll be using to transport my 510 and clearos I'm concerned that a CE2 won't fit. Do you happen to know if a CE2 will fit into the slots of the PCC, and how many it can carry? I'm hoping for 3, but two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread