cleito coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjcraig

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
Ramona, CA
I had a massive problem with leaking from the airflow when I first got mine. I did some research and none of the remedies online helped in my case so I went to Aspire and the guy I talked to said to fill it up, tighten it until you start feeling some resistance, take a few drags, tighten it once or twice more, take a few more drags, and repeat until it's fully tigthened. I haven't had any leakage since and the 0.4 coils last me 2-3 weeks easily at 50w.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I had a massive problem with leaking from the airflow when I first got mine. I did some research and none of the remedies online helped in my case so I went to Aspire and the guy I talked to said to fill it up, tighten it until you start feeling some resistance, take a few drags, tighten it once or twice more, take a few more drags, and repeat until it's fully tigthened. I haven't had any leakage since and the 0.4 coils last me 2-3 weeks easily at 50w.
That sounds like a lot of tightening. :blink:

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
The Cleito 5 pack of .4 ohm atomizers I get usually has 2 good ones that last a couple weeks and the others short, leak or go in a couple days. I find only premium liquids that have steeped for a while work well but juice from a walk up store spits like a volcano and should come with lip medicine. I ramp up when gets saturated but no help.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Reactions: mikes melon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread