Cleito or baby beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If it were me, I'd go with the Cleto over the baby beast, though I've only vaped the Cleto, so I can't give you a true comparison as far as the vape, but the Cleto is such an easygoing tank, topfill, it won't leak if you TRY to make it, good coil life, etc. I can say with a fair bit of certainly that mine was reliable (I PIF, because I'm not a DL person) and I've not seen a lot of issues/complaints (other than like any other vaporizer of that type, it will drink juice). I have seen people having trouble with leaking on the baby beast, though I'm not sure how much of that is user error, really, since it appears most of the leaks are fixable.

That's my input, but folks may come on over and say the baby beast is a better vape, and it well might be, for all I know.

Good luck deciding,

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Well I think it's gonna be the cleito. I do have the cloud beast on my alien and it's a very nice vape at 100 Watts and was considering the baby beast but I have seen complaints about coil life. More input from someone who has both would be good for a direct comparison. Thanks for the heads up on the cleito Anna. Vape on.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
tbh, a Toptank Mini is a better choice than either the Cleito or the BB. That tank is very hard to beat on either flavor or vapor production at 35-45 Watts, which is about as high as I take my single-cell devices.

I like the Vaporesso Estoc Mega for flavor and coil longevity (those ceramic coils last for tank after tank after tank).

I own nine different sub ohm tanks that take drop in coils and I've used four others. If I had to buy a replacement, my first choice would be a Toptank. Second would be Estoc.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
All I use is Cleitos and Baby Beasts and I like them both. The Cleito is a much simpler tank and the flavour is great. I use the .4 ohm coil on the Cleito and I get pretty good flavour and life out of the coils at 45 watts. I was thinking of picking up the Cleito Exo as the top air intake pretty well guarantees no leaks.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
The baby beast came with the Q2 coil installed but decided I wanted to try out the baby t8v8 coil that came with it as well. Primed it up put it in and let it soak for 5 minutes and it's even better than the original . Running it at 50 Watts. I note on another thread on this forum some people are having leaking issues with the baby beast. So far touch wood I haven't experienced any leaks. Vape on.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread