Cleito,Vapor Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Carpenter

Dec 9, 2016
I was looking at the cleito but ran into quite a few people saying they are having a wicking problem after using them awhile..Has this been cleared up? I use a Crown 1 now and like it..I'd like to have a second tank,maybe something with more clouds to use once in awhile..My mods only go to 80 watts,no money for a new mod and tank..I see the Cleito under 20$ but if it's a hassle,no go..Thanks for any advice,Bob

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had a cleto for a while, before giving it away (I'm just not a sub0hmer) but never had vapor lock or any problems with it at all. That thing wouldn't leak if you tucked it into your boot and climbed Everest, was my experience.... It's a very easygoing tank, never had issues with it, my son had it before me and would put at least 250 ml through it before changing a coil.

I liked it as much as (I can) like any subohm tank, and I find aspire products to be well designed, have few issues, and make excellent mods and tanks (generally). I don't know if the flavor will match your crown or not, that's a fairly high bar it seems, but I liked it as much as any other gear I had (except for its sub0hmness) and would likely have continued using it if I desired that amount of vapor. It's a good tank though, and my son really used his for a LONG time with few problems other than breaking tanks constantly (he got the bubble tank, and he's ;like me, breaks glass when looking at it).

I think the moment he broke his FIFTH bubble tank was the moment he decided to quit vaping, as he was sick of getting replacement tanks, LOL.

Anna

Bob Carpenter

Dec 9, 2016
Thanks for the replys,what I "think" some were saying is the Cleito was creating a vapor/air lock not allowing the juice to flow into the coil..They would loosen the cap and bubbles would flow from the coil and all was good again for a few hits then it would happen again..Everyone liked them when they worked properly..For $19 think I'll give one a try,Thanks again,Bob

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I was looking at the Cleito but ran into quite a few people saying they are having a wicking problem after using them awhile..Has this been cleared up? I use a Crown 1 now and like it..I'd like to have a second tank,maybe something with more clouds to use once in awhile..My mods only go to 80 watts,no money for a new mod and tank..I see the Cleito under 20$ but if it's a hassle,no go..Thanks for any advice,Bob
The 120 is nice but only 1 kind of coil option and it’s basically a super tank which is kinda sucky imo. I never had this problem with mine but when I got my full size TFV8 I never looked back tons of coil options! And I mean tons? Here they are
Eleaf Melo300

• Eleaf ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils