Clint Cummings is a vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Just found out that Clint Cummings, the tattoo artist thats been featured on shows like Inkmaster and Tattoo Nightmares Miami is a vaper.

Heres a pic below with what looks like an Evic (thats rocking a carto tank) in his hand.

CLINT CUMMINGS.jpg

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Lol lol lol lol
Thanks I needed that lol

I didnt

And I didnt find it terribly funny that virtual strangers are trying to give me a hard time ...because Im excited that an idol of mine is a vaper.

Sure as hell beats the posts about Snoop dog being one IMO.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I didnt

And I didnt find it terribly funny that virtual strangers are trying to give me a hard time ...because Im excited that an idol of mine is a vaper.

Sorry. I made mine as positive as I honestly could. :(

(You gotta understand I don't watch much TV, and don't know jack about the "stars" of the four billion reality shows on the tube.)

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
I didnt

concur. if you see most of that persons posts, they're the same. instead of telephone tough guy, forum tough guy. needs to get a life.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Just found out that Clint Cummings, the tattoo artist thats been featured on shows like Inkmaster and Tattoo Nightmares Miami is a vaper.

Heres a pic below with what looks like an Evic (thats rocking a carto tank) in his hand.

View attachment 380680

not that im an expert, but maybe a ViVi nova tank dawg....but an eVic fo sho!

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
It's always nice to hear that people i've never heard of are vapers.
Dude. Hes a tattoo artist that's famous in certain circles. Just because you don't kno him doesn't mean it's not cool. Just as other movie/TV stars proclaim they vape this guy's a vapor we as a community should be happy stars in all circles are showin off they vape.

Sent from Tapatlk jacked up msg apologizes........ Note3

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Quite a few "celebs" or more importantly folks that others see in the mainstream and are "stars" are vaping, which is awesome, more public awareness and a chance to educate the public about vaping and it's NON evils.

We watched Neighbors (movie) yesterday (majorly funny btw) and Zac Efron is shown taking a reflective in his office chair thinking vape.

good as we see more and more of it..it's becoming engrained in our "culture" which is a good thing, as I'm out and vaping so many have never seen it before and don't know what it is..and as typical humans we fear and then hate what we don't understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread