Status
Not open for further replies.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
That's a pretty decent cereal recipe, it's /u/tet5uo's Tonguef#ck from reddit, but it's in no way a Looper clone.
Nice to know where that recipe came from initially, I found it on this Forum advertised as a Looper clone, I've tried them both side by side and it's damn close! Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what makes Looper so special? since you're responding as though you are aware of the differences. Much thanks!

matrix961

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
East Coast USA
Try this for monster melons
6% Papya
6% cantalope
6% mango
6% sweetener
6.2 ml of pg and 5.1 on Vg hot bath for 20 min and ultrasonic then add your nic. Shake and vape!
all flavors are tfa
Just tried your recipe. Much better making them more even, thank you for that. :)

I don't know what it was but a few weeks ago I got stuck on that papaya note with the original or so I thought. Glad I walked away from it for a week. It's helped tremendously in regaining my tastes for MM.

RainZG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2015
Croatia, Europe
I use tfa except for the custard v2 it doesn't have the diketones in it some people like the v1 better but for this recipe I like the v2 and its Capella

Thanks for clarification. I will order Capella custard and try out the recipe. I have original unicorn milk at home so it will be easy to compare :)

eric1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Dayton
I have experimented with some of the infamous Cereal Killa clones in the past, and have tweaked out the originals some. Folks may remember Jackster's recipes:

JACKSTER'S ORIGINAL

FA Meringue 3%
FE Lemon 3%
FA Orange 2%
FW Yellow Cake 1%
CAP Sweet Tangerine 1%
FA Bergamot 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%

JACKSTER'S REVISED VERSION

FW Hazelnut 2%
FA Meringue 2%
FA Bergamot 1.5%
FA Orange 1%
Cap Tang 1%
FE Lemon 3%
FW Yellow Cake 2%

I personally preferred the revised, but with one revision that did well for myself:

FW Hazelnut 2%
FA Meringue 2%
FA Bergamot 1.5%
FA Orange 1%
Cap Tang 1%
TFA Fruit Loops 3%
FW Yellow Cake 2%

This does not taste anywhere near exactly like the original Cereal Killa (nor did Jackster's). However, it does answer the commonly asked question, "how do I get Fruit Loops NOT to have a Pledge aftertaste?"
Here you go. No aftertaste, and a great vape.
Again, not a perfect clone, but good nonetheless.

Reactions: aydinpr

Igor Novak

Account closed on request
Apr 20, 2015
I didn't read whole thread, but did somebody mention trying to clone Alpha Vape-Sweet Tooth. I would love to hear people that try it, what they think which flavors are close to what they taste in Sweet tooth.
What you think its in there? Every friend that i give it to try said its something different inside.
One even said its cappuccino. While description says: Graham cracker, Vanilla, Cookie.
By the way i tried TFA Graham cracker,Flavor West Graham Cracker, TFA Vanilla Custard, Capella Sugar Cookie, but nothing reminds me on Sweet tooth. Vanilla ice cream and Vanilla Swirl is what i think is maybe be in there.
Sweet tooth have that hint OF SOMETHING on exhale and i would really like to here your opinion.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
Has anybody come up w/anything even remotely close to HHV Dragons Fire?

I've never had the original. I was given this recipe though, and it is good.

Dragon Fire 3 HHV clone
Nicotine Strength 12.00 mg
PG Level 60.00%
VG Level 40.00%

*VZ Honey Flue Cured Tobacco, 2.00%,
*VZ Island Tobacco, 1.25%,
*VZ Cigar, 2.00%,
*TFA Honey, 0.50%,
*VZ French Pipe, 1.50%,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread