Closed for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-mojo

Jan 20, 2016
What happened to backwoods brew? I placed an order a few days ago. Today I received an email saying that my order was canceled, without explanation. I sent two emails back but haven't heard anything. What's going on?
Supposedly they are "getting caught up on orders" & a few other things. They have another site "backwoods"....I don't know what is going on but it would have been nice to at least let customers know something instead of leaving us hanging. One day they are there & the next...gone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozzie-mojo

Jan 20, 2016
Supposedly they are "getting caught up on orders" & a few other things. They have another site "backwoods blends"....I don't know what is going on but it would have been nice to at least let customers know something instead of leaving us hanging. One day they are there & the next...gone!
None of the best sellers on the new site..gonna have to start searching elsewhere I guess. This is so aggravating!

trihai

Oct 12, 2011
California
Supposedly they are "getting caught up on orders" & a few other things. They have another site "backwoods blends"....I don't know what is going on but it would have been nice to at least let customers know something instead of leaving us hanging. One day they are there & the next...gone!
I would very much appreciate if they state the reason when they canceled the order. I have been with BW for many years. I just don't feel good about it when my order was canceled without explanation. I sent 3 emails and not a single response.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Supposedly they are "getting caught up on orders" & a few other things. ....I don't know what is going on but it would have been nice to at least let customers know something instead of leaving us hanging. One day they are there & the next...gone!
I certainly dont disagree. As soon as I am permitted to provide more information I will. I just help out on the forum so im somewhat on the sidelines. I most definitely stand with the customers and relay everything I read on here.

To the others asking about orders and such. Ill ask Deana why replies are not coming back to emails. I thought I had that issue fixed.

Last edited:

Ozzie-mojo

Jan 20, 2016
I certainly dont disagree. As soon as I am permitted to provide more information I will. I just help out on the forum so im somewhat on the sidelines. I most definitely stand with the customers and relay everything I read on here.

To the others asking about orders and such. Ill ask Deana why replies are not coming back to emails. I thought I had that issue fixed.
I see they have finally given somewhat of an explanation as to their closing temporarily & say they will reopen soon...I have my fingers crossed! Thanks for the reply Ruppy.

Rvgirl

Jan 23, 2013
Gold Canyon, AZ
Supposedly they are "getting caught up on orders" & a few other things. They have another site "backwoods"....I don't know what is going on but it would have been nice to at least let customers know something instead of leaving us hanging. One day they are there & the next...gone!
I agree - they never answer any e-mails either. It's annoying and weird. I love their products but you can't just blow customers off like that.

Beeker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Oklahoma
Beeker, the issue appears deeper than just a backlog.

That's reading between the lines and connecting various posts made on ECF.
Thought so too...but I give 'em a chance first. So many vendors with good stuff having problems these days it seems. Noticed that epipemods has a 'problem' too...their e-commerce site is NOT secure/malfunctioning, their social media is 'not responding' or 'unavailable'. Too bad...love that Shire Malt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread