The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

first order...amazed!

Discussion in 'Backwoods Brew' started by ime5000, Oct 6, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    Honey Flue tobacco... omg its amazing, 1st real tobacco flavor ive had, like something that comes close. real good flavor all around, and not a sweet candy honey, but real honey, very good.

cola... best cola i have had.. i can actually vape this one, it still kinda tastes flat, but you cant really create the fizz. so oh well, best cola to date, i still have cherry tobacco and malty to try!

2. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi there Ime, welcome to BWB, glad your liking the juices:):)

3. Keener

Keener Super Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    West Virginia
    Awesome! Love the Honey Flue Cured... love it! Have yet to try the Cola (have promised myself to get through all the tobacco flavors first before diving into the non-tobacco flavors), but I've heard WAY too much good about it to let it slip by me for much longer.

Glad you're enjoying it!

4. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Honey Flue is good. If you like a slightly sweet undertone, try Virginia. It has that little Winston hint.

5. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    True that Dave!!!

6. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    virginia will be next on the list then!its so good to find a tobacco vape thats good, the 1st like ten or so i tried were so bad i stayed away, no im confident there are good ones out there!

7. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    is there a place for ideas for new ones? this one may sound kinda weird, but interesting, Malty Cola
    i would never think of this on my own, and it may be horrible, but i was dripping cola most of the night, wanted to try the malty, so i put it on the same atty, and damn it was good, still had some light cola undertones on it with that swet malty taste, almost like a soda float or something, maybe something to try!

8. Dkrom68

Dkrom68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    Backwoods NY USA
    Thanks for the good words and feedback ime5000 it is appreciated and glad you are enjoying them as well..

Malty Cola could work. Try mixing a small batch incase it dont though LOL

9. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    i think ill keep them seperate for now, they taste too good alone to start mixing, i only have 15 ml left, lol.. just got to the cherry tobacco, reminds me alot of like cherry dip, i love it :)

10. Rar

Rar Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2011
    Champlain Valley, NY
    Hmmmm........I'm dripping Malty right now. Think I'm gong to drip a drop or two of cola. Good idea.

11. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    let me know what you think, i have been dripping cola in the afternoon, then after dinner ill drip malty for a bit, its crazy good, it works, but im scared to try to mix any, lol

12. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    I have some pretty funny combo's I do also, Ime...LOL

13. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    care to share whiskey?
    i just made my second order, i LOST about 8 ml of honey flue.... i had to order another one, and im got some other 15ml to try out, mostly tobacco, cuz i love tobacco, and BWB is the only one ive tatsed to get it right, got the original, applewood, menthol, virginia and some more honey flue

14. Chancey

Chancey Full Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Newark, Ohio
    BIG shoutout to Don. Wonderful juice, and great customer service! I have been ordering from you for few months, and just recently found this BWB forum. Looking forward to my 2nd year "smoke" FREE with my faves from Backwoods. I've tried the majority of flavors.. unique, and unmatched. Thankx again, and keep up the great work! :)

15. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I'm looking forward to trying my BWB flavors at higher voltage. I have a inexpensive dual 14500 VV box mod on the way from Madvapes. I'm planning on cranking a Little Dwarf 3.0 ohm dripper with a 801 to 510 adapter up in the 4v-5v range. We'll see what happens.

16. Keener

Keener Super Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    West Virginia
    Chancey, I realize this is completely OT but felt I had to share... I just cackled laughing after I read your avatar. Hetfield, man, that's some spot on pronunciation!

17. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    got my second order in, whoever reccomended virginia, thank you, lol so good, backo is really good, but plain after tryign the others, lol, applewood is perfect, sweet apple taste with tobacco, still have menthol, maple to try but i cant get over hwo good they al are, BWB is easily the only place i will buy tobacco flavors from

18. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Awesome!!!!! Glad you pleased with them:)

19. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    lol more then pleased, i havnt touched anythign else since i got these

20. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    I haven't touched any others in over 2 years...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.