Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Honey Flue tobacco... omg its amazing, 1st real tobacco flavor ive had, like something that comes close. real good flavor all around, and not a sweet candy honey, but real honey, very good.

cola... best cola i have had.. i can actually vape this one, it still kinda tastes flat, but you cant really create the fizz. so oh well, best cola to date, i still have cherry tobacco and malty to try!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
is there a place for ideas for new ones? this one may sound kinda weird, but interesting, Malty Cola
i would never think of this on my own, and it may be horrible, but i was dripping cola most of the night, wanted to try the malty, so i put it on the same atty, and damn it was good, still had some light cola undertones on it with that swet malty taste, almost like a soda float or something, maybe something to try!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
care to share whiskey?
i just made my second order, i LOST about 8 ml of honey flue.... i had to order another one, and im got some other 15ml to try out, mostly tobacco, cuz i love tobacco, and BWB is the only one ive tatsed to get it right, got the original, applewood, menthol, virginia and some more honey flue

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
got my second order in, whoever reccomended virginia, thank you, lol so good, backo is really good, but plain after tryign the others, lol, applewood is perfect, sweet apple taste with tobacco, still have menthol, maple to try but i cant get over hwo good they al are, BWB is easily the only place i will buy tobacco flavors from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread