first order...amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibytoohi

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Longwood, FL
got my second order in, whoever reccomended virginia, thank you, lol so good, backo is really good, but plain after tryign the others, lol, applewood is perfect, sweet apple taste with tobacco, still have menthol, maple to try but i cant get over hwo good they al are, BWB is easily the only place i will buy tobacco flavors from

Just a quiet unassuming word or two of advice from a BWB tobacco lover:

CASABLANCA!!!!! 555 EXOTIC!!!!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Awesome! I've already got an order out for Cola. I tried some from another vendor recently, and found that while it tasted pretty good, that it clung to the atomizer almost as bad as menthol or cinnamon e-liquid. I washed and dried out the atomizer 2 or 3 times and the cola taste is still lingering. Is the BWB cola similar? Just trying to plan ahead, if I need to have a Cola-only atomizer I can do that.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
the casablanca i heard is pretty strong, makes me nervous! lol, and 555, how nutty is it? not real big on nutty from the 555's that have tried

i also got to sample some ejoker in a trade not my favorite, but pretty good, i can see why it goes quick!

i keep coming back to honey flue and applewood

Just a quiet unassuming word or two of advice from a BWB tobacco lover:

CASABLANCA!!!!! 555 EXOTIC!!!!

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
Ive tried almost all of the flavors at BWB and the Casablanca is my favorite so far. I'm not a sweet kinda vapor so I do stick to the tobacco flavors, but this order was some 555 and some malty and another one of my favorites the Virginia. I had to try the malty just to try it. But I will say that so far none has disappointed me. I tried some other vendors tobacco flavors and they are just awful.

I didn't try a lot of different vendors because just out of luck I happened upon BWB and I have not ordered from anyone else. When I got my first batch I could not put the Casablanca down and that night right before bed I ordered a 30ml bottle because I was afraid of running out, its that good.

Its so nice to have someone who takes pride in their work. I love to cook and have cooked my whole life and one thing they say about good food is if you put the love in it it shows. Well you can tell Don puts the love in his juice. I used to smoke cigars everyday and I still like a good cigar every now and then. Good juice is like a good cigar to me, each has different subtle notes of different flavors and you appreciate each one for its uniqueness. Dons juices are the same for me, each has its own unique flavor and body. Just like a good wine.

I could go on and on but you get the point. Some people slap food together. Some people slap cigars together. Some people just make wine.

But a good wine or a fine cigar or some good food that is prepared with love is the best thing in the world.

Don is a master.

Dave

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
the casablanca i heard is pretty strong, makes me nervous! lol, and 555, how nutty is it? not real big on nutty from the 555's that have tried

i also got to sample some ejoker in a trade not my favorite, but pretty good, i can see why it goes quick!

i keep coming back to honey flue and applewood

Try the Casa and thank me later.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread