• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Closest e-liquid to cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jugheads recently released Original Analog. I gave up on tobacco flavors about a year ago but decided to get this to try and convert some smokers at the office. Should arrive this week....I'll report back after giving it a good steep.

Cool. Thanks. I'm sure I'll get there eventually but baby steps right now. Digging the vaping though.

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Damn. So close to placing an order with these guys for the Red Luck and then saw that they wanted $30 shipping on a $50 order. That's a bit much. Any Canadian vendors selling decent tobacco flavoured juices?

While everyone's expectations differ Rainbow Vapor has some tobacco based flavors that got me to go cold turkey and get a couple of smoking friends interested. I'll agree that it isn't the same as smoking because there is no combustion of tobacco.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
You are never going to find it, some come close but they all still seem to be missing something. Tobacco has an inherently sweet flavour that some people don't like, others try to mask it and make it drier, the fact is that nobody can replicate the taste of smoking, because we don't know what is in tobacco now.

You are never going to find a good tobacco flavour that seems like a burning cigarette, you best bet is to find a flavour you like and replace the tobacco flavour for that. After a week or 2 real cigs will taste like Crap and you won't want anything even remotely like them. I know that everyone wants a cig a like, and everyone wants it to taste like a cig, but once you get over it, and vape a flavour you enjoy cigs will get grosser and grosser until they actually make you sick. If you get a tobacco get 2 desserts you might like. By the time those 3 bottles are gone Tobacco is the last thing you will want.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Vaping is not smoking. Vaping is not tasting. You might be surprised to find flavors you like but don't like to taste (eat).

One thing's for sure, once you vape, smoking taste bad :)

I ordered many flavours that I enjoy eating, only to find that they didn't vale as well as they tasted in food. I also found some flavours that I hate vape better then expected. I cannot drink a red bull,but the vape seems great. It's all about being disappointed and surprised, the things you think you might love , may come second fiddle to the things you thought you might dislike.

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
You are never going to find it, some come close but they all still seem to be missing something. Tobacco has an inherently sweet flavour that some people don't like, others try to mask it and make it drier, the fact is that nobody can replicate the taste of smoking, because we don't know what is in tobacco now.

Whats missing is a couple of small quantity alkaloids that are in tobacco that are not in e liquid. We do know that there are 599 additives in tobacco and the paper that they are rolled in when sold in the USA as had to be disclosed by big tobacco themselves. The list of chemicals in E liquid is much shorter than tobacco's and with no actual combustion what we inhale is no where near as complex as cigarette smoke. For the same reason, lack of combustion you will never nail the flavor of tobacco burning. It's more like your third or fourth choice of cigarette brand if the store happened to be out of your first and second choices.

I have read/watched a lot of positive comments on Halo Tribeca. I have never tried it and most reviews are from Americans so I would imagine that it has an American tobacco taste to it but it is supposed to be pretty close to tobacco flavor. I have been searching for some of the flavors of tobacco that I really like but don't have the flavors that I don't like. (smell of a dirty ashtray type flavors)

Keep trying new flavors and I am sure that some will grow on you, eventually. Once the quit smoking changes kick in, you won't want to look back.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Best tobacco like flavors I've come across are usually 555, Virginia cured in name, Tribecca is a very nice one as well. I've found that most other tobacco like flavors are more like pipe or cigar tasting, this is ok if you like those. I do, lol.

I love my tobacco like Vapes, but have also included cocktail type flavors, and fruity, and pop.

Pastry or chocolate or coffee haven't grown on me yet.

dahlialady

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Montreal
This may sound really strange.....But I smoked for 33 years. Pack a day. I NEVER EVER really enjoyed the taste of a cigarette. Be it Canadian, American, German, Turkish, be it Export A, Camels, Drum, Ernte 23, whatever.... it was always the addiction for me. Now when I drank.....different story... I LOVED the taste of various alcoholic beverages! But with smoking....I smoked...and I always hated the taste of smoke.

dahlialady

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Montreal
You were quite and addict if you didn't love the taste for 33 years!!

Ummm....YEAH! My idea of quitting one time consisted of nicorette gum, the patch, and Zyban..... All at once! When that didn't work I added cutting down to the list.
It didn't work. But I was having amazing nicotine dreams!

Last edited:

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Ummm....YEAH! My idea of quitting one time consisted of nicorette gum, the patch, and Zyban..... All at once! When that didn't work I added cutting down to the list.
It didn't work. But I was having amazing nicotine dreams!

I'm with you! Tried everything, even hypnosis! As soon as I discovered electronic cigarettes, it was like yes!! This was made for me. Juggy's Wild Honey Badger clinched it for me though. I love a lot of his flavours, but this flavour helped me get through the rough patches and I still use it daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread