Closest juice to replecating a real Cigarette ? Vendors/Name of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've searched and have seen/read 100's of post's/reply's/Threads....and want a one stop shop for who and where you can get a cigarette like juice...and please don't say NET. I want names of the actual liquid and vendor. I've read all spinfuel reviews and watched 100's of youtube reviews amongst other things.

I've gathered that Johnson's Creek, The Plume Room, Mount Oak Vapor have the closest thing to a analog but I want some input from former smokers who will vouch for this.

Or maybe I'm just to demanding and ask for to much as some of you prolly think from my previous post on the "how not to do business" thread.

Nado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
Canada
All of my friends who have quit smoking using the ecigs told me not to bother with tobacco flavors as they don't like any of the ones they have tried. I figured my tastes might be different so I ordered American Red Tobacco from canadaejuice.com and I hated it. Maybe it was because the nicotine was too strong but the flavor was not what I was looking for. I am giving the tobacco flavor one last shot with Honey Wood Tobacco from Flavor West, I ordered a concentrate so I can try a few different flavor/nicotine strengths. If I still don't like it after this one i'm done with the tobacco flavor.

nattylite

Nov 24, 2013
roanoke, va
I haven't found a satisfying tobacco flavor yet but I used to enjoy cloves often and found mtbakervapors clove flavor to be very satisfying when trying to achieve that smoking effect. Its spicy and a bit bitter with a clean taste and sharp throat hit. It really helped when I was still battling with the analogs. It is now my go to for stressful times when I feel like (for whatever reason) a cigarette is what I want.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

epetrillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Riverside, CA
I have tried a few of the juices that others have said "tastes like a cigarette". None of them really did to me. I think the problem is that while you can make a juice taste like tobacco, it never really tastes like "burning tobacco". I like and use tobacco flavored juices but none of them taste like smoking the real thing to me.

For me it was totally wicked's - black fire 24mg

Tried many cig a likes- tried many tobaccos and found them either too sweet or too woody. This was just right for me, cant really discribe the flavour, its a bit mute but definitly has a smokey kick to it And when ur vapeing it for a while and it warms up you get just the tinyest hint of sweet, but i couldnt even notice that for the first 3 days

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
I've tried a ton of different ones and Big Spirit from Naturally Extracted Tobacco is almost dead on to a cigarette flavor.
By far the best one I've ever used. No added flavors or after-taste, just pure tobacco.
Good luck!

Cigarette-style e-Liquids

Nice Find, boomarked :toast:. Dumb question but what effect does the heat extraction option do (cold maceration/heat extracted), thx.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Topacka said it. While "tobacco flavors" can be coppied with great success, they will taste like the actual unburned tobacco. There is nothing that is going to taste like the unique combination of the tobacco, the paper, and god only knows how many other chemicals all being burned by actual fire. It's just not going to happen. As others have said, pick any flavor you like and it will not take long before you are glad vaping does not taste like cigarettes. I have been smoke free for a bit over a year now, and I can't stand the way a real cigarette even smells now, much less how it tastes.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Most vapers that are in it for the long haul, that start out refusing to vape anything but tobacco juices until they find the one they enjoy, usually all end up on the sweet spectrum, or RY4 fans. Sweet caramel vanilla smokey tobacco. Virginia is usually a whispy, smokey/BBQ-like, citrusy, honey, straw, fresh/unburned, tobacco. Then there is the spicy, fresh tobacco with notes of caramel, smoke, and pine. I can give you my favorite tobacco juices if you'll PM me and let me know what you're looking for. My vendor sells out quickly.

The MAJORITY of tobacco juices out there are chemically and foreign and different from a real tobacco. They range in flavor profiles from sweet, to savory, to (and this is more common than not, believe it or not) tart! TART tobacco makes the majority of the tobaccos on the market in my opinion. & like I was saying above, you'll eventually find yourself settling into virginia style, fresh style, RY4, or tart, because those make up the majority of tobacco juices on the market. You'd be hard-pressed to gather a list of vendors and find a tobacco that doesn't fit into one of those 4 profiles. But there are some very good tobaccos out there.

Bakery flavors become a great substitute, especially quality bakery flavors.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
I saw a recommendation for RY1 flavoring on another tobacco thread. Found it at ecigexpress, so I bought 235ml of unflavored 18mg/ml 50/50 eliquid and a 10ml bottle of RY1, for less than 30 bucks shipped, and got some 30ml bottles and 30ml syringes from Amazon. One drop of RY1 per ml = 30 drops in a 30ml bottle of the unflavored... simple, easy, cheap... and tastes very much like a "medium" analog to me. Liked it so much, I bought a larger bottle of unflav. and 3 more 10mls of the RY1, that was months ago and it's still my everyday-all day vape... hittin' it right now in an Evod w/ rebuilt coil/head (1.8 ohm, cotton wick) on an iTaste VV3.

BTW, I don't consider myself a juice DIY'er by any means, don't have dozens of flavors and recipes, etc. But doing it the above way is cheap and easy.

cowbooger88

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
charleston sc
uploadfromtaptalk1390598976220.jpg Lol ok maybe the pic was mean, but I had it and found it funny. Anyways, http://www.ecigcharleston.com/Default.asp it's called charleston sweet. It's the best tobacco flavor I've found. I mixed it with a menthol and tasted just like my malboro menthol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread