The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Closest thing to Cowboy?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by kdcaines, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kdcaines

kdcaines Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    I was wondering if someone can help me choose a flavor? I ordered a kit for a friend of mine and she really likes the M'boro (or Cowboy) Since it is currently out of stock, I wanted to order another tobacco flavor that is closest to it. I am ordering Cowboy juice to refill her carts, but she needs more carts.
    I don't vape any of the tobacco flavors so some input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    I don't know how close I would say it is to Cowboy, but my favorite tobacco flavor is Virginia. To me it tastes more like a cigarette. Kant is similar to Virginia, but a little milder.

3. leeshor

leeshor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    Norcross, GA
    Glad to see someone changed that picture. I was just about to mention it....

4. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    Yeah, we've had a little elf helping us out with some images the last few days.

5. kdcaines

kdcaines Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    That sound good. She's brand new to vaping so she wants that analog taste.
    Thanks for your help! :)

6. Pawpaw

Pawpaw Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    North Texas
    The Kamel carts are pretty good too. To me they seem very close to the real thing.

Bob

7. Cimyss

Cimyss Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2009
    MN
    I myself like the mboro, camel and virgina, each does have its own unique flavor but they are the closest apx. Some people do say Hilton and French pipe as well as the Kent, but I myself havent tried any of those but the hilton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.