AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
16 MG Nic 100 % VG

Introduction
Taste like exactly like Carmel Cream. Not to sweet. But a nice creamy carmel taste.
One of my favorite Juices I have ever tried is Cloud of Vapor Butterscotch (read my review here). Unfortunate the flavor of this one is not "in your face" flavor as Buterscotch. It is flavorful just not in your face. I am a big carmel fan. This is one of the best carmel flavors I have tried from any vendor. I like my carmel not too sweet and creamy. This one hits that spot. Only if COV doubled there flavors :p

How I steeped it

The juice flavoring is alcohol based. After siting in the bottle for two weeks, it was still there. I removed the cap and dripper and put it on a dresser right infront of a fan next to a window for 4 days. The alcohol taste was totally gone. Not sure on the right way to steep the juice. This way seemed to work. If you have young kids or animals I would not take the dripper or cap off. The way I steeped the juice might have effected the flavoring. I did the same thing to the Cloud of Vapor Butterscotch and still had "in your face flavor".

Vapor Production Key

I am using a numeric key to represent different vapor I judge the juice to have at different wattages.

1 Weak vapor production less then a half puff of an analog cigarette
2 Defiantly not enough vapor. Less then a puff of an analog
3 Same amount of vapor as a short puff of an analog cigarette
4 More smoke then a puff but not the same as a drag
5 Same vapor production as a drag from an analog cigarette
6 Little more then a drag but no clouds of vapor
7 Just shy from clouds of vapor
8 little cloud of vapor
9 cloud of vapor
10 amazing amounts of clouds of vapor. Almost feel like you need to open some windows.

How I rate E Juice
I am vaping on a Darwin mod from Evolv. Different juices taste different at different wattages.
You can use OHMs Law to find what atomizer or cartomiser to use to obtain the the flavor you want if you don't have a Darwin. Here is a nice online calculator of OHMs law you can use.

4.2 Watts 3 Nice sweet carmel and cream taste. Kind of vague here but stronger tasting then most other juice.
6.2 Watts 5 Carmel taste more toasted the cream flavor comes out more. The taste is more there.
8.2 Watts 6 Carmel flavor is more toasted the carmel and cream flavor kind of fuse together.
10.2 Watts 8 Toasty carmel flavor fuses more with the cream. More flavor here but more would be nice.
12.7 Watts 9 The carmel flavor sort of burns off at this heat. Taste more like cream.

Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key above.

Conclusion
If this juice had a stronger it would be my favorite. Still love the flavor. Not too sweet. Just perfect carmel flavor. I will highly recommend this juice to all. Carmel lovers out there. Wish it was as strong as the COV Butterscotch. Still a great juice. Running low on my bottle going to order more soon. This juice is a winner IMHO.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Vaperite's Caramel Cream is the best i've had. All others have compromised balance for increased flavoring. It makes sense to me now that Todd is a former chef..

my 2 cents. ;)

I didn't know that. It's true on compromising balance for more flavor. I did that once w/caramel cream and it ruined it.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It's hard for me to remember, but probably just xtra strong. :)

You could always order one sample with xtra flavor and another with xtra, xtra.

Got some xtra xtra strong with 50 pg and 50 VG from ecopure today. Out of the bottle it is amazing. Will it get even better if I let it steep for a couple of weeks? Or does Virgins Vapors taste the same fresh as steeped?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
It's hard for me to remember, but probably just xtra strong. :)

You could always order one sample with xtra flavor and another with xtra, xtra.

I got it with the ecopure base xtra xtra strong and wow. Just did a review on it. Amazing stuff. Got another bottle coming with extra extra extra strong. Thanks for the recommendation. Have any other recommendations? Have you ever tried the ecopure base? I think it is a flavor enhancer what do you think?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread