Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Hello ECF.

I love cartomizers. However, out of all cartomizers I have came across, clouds of vapor has sustained great attention from me when he introduced these things as "REnew" cartomizers. I had no idea what was the difference other than letting me know it makes "clouds of vapor" but upon further detail I had discussed with him, they actually do much more than that. Here's why:

First, it is an 1.7ohms and works just as good as a 5v. They offer a nice punch flavor, heavy clouds and I mean heavy enough to cover my face, and most of all, decent amount of throat hit with no burning sensation. The only thing I didn't like is these last less than a week (5 days tops at times or more), and it kills me with such technology today if only these would last longer.

None the less, I love it.

danzac

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
CA
Because they are shorty cartomizers, they hit like an atomizer with warmer vaps on a 5volt using a LR carto. Love these, plus they are only $1.99 each. To me it feels and makes flavors come out as if you were using an atty. I use my LR ReNEW carto in both in LR's or HR's. Instead of only using a few drops on an atty, these carto's hold 15drops of ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread