The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Clouds of Vapor RENEW Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by Icey, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Icey

Icey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Skokie
    Hello ECF.

I love cartomizers. However, out of all cartomizers I have came across, clouds of vapor has sustained great attention from me when he introduced these things as "REnew" cartomizers. I had no idea what was the difference other than letting me know it makes "clouds of vapor" but upon further detail I had discussed with him, they actually do much more than that. Here's why:

First, it is an 1.7ohms and works just as good as a 5v. They offer a nice punch flavor, heavy clouds and I mean heavy enough to cover my face, and most of all, decent amount of throat hit with no burning sensation. The only thing I didn't like is these last less than a week (5 days tops at times or more), and it kills me with such technology today if only these would last longer.

None the less, I love it.

2. carlton M

carlton M Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    Walnut Creek Ca
    THis is the only post I could find about the Renew cartos. Same questions as you.
    How are they different? What do you think of them?

3. danzac

danzac Full Member Verified Member

Feb 20, 2012
    CA
    Because they are shorty cartomizers, they hit like an atomizer with warmer vaps on a 5volt using a LR carto. Love these, plus they are only $1.99 each. To me it feels and makes flavors come out as if you were using an atty. I use my LR ReNEW carto in both in LR's or HR's. Instead of only using a few drops on an atty, these carto's hold 15drops of ejuice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.