gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I'm so done right now, man..

I can't win.

I washed my T3S out with alcohol for a few hours. Came back and rinsed it with hot water. It turned a bit cloudy but I ran more water in it, and put monkey buns by Vaper Venue in it. It started to turn cloudy again, and there's a cloudy line in the tank where the juice sits in the tank if I leave it sitting for a while. I don't know if it's the juice or not. What did I do??

On a side note, I rebuilt my very first T3 head using 32g kanthal and 2mm ekowool. Tested it at 3ohms (too high for my liking in the first place but whatever.) it barely fit in the tank because the wick was so fat, then when I tested it it didn't vape and tasted like burnt wick. Nothing at all.

I'm so frustrated. Two of my 4 tanks don't work, I can't find a flavor I like besides one that has diacetyl and one that is supposedly ruining my t3 (for those of you who have seen my flavor thread) and I have like 4 messed up heads I kept trying coiling on.

What I really want is an analog. It's so much easier than maintaining this ****.

I'm going to vape myself into a coma or until I puke and make this all go away.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
There are juices that react with the poly of the tanks. If you like to vape those, you need to get pyrex toppers. Protank, Davide and Aro are three that come in pyrex. Any time the tank gets "cloudy" it's an indication that your juice is eating away at the plastic.

May be that you just wound the coil with too big a diameter? The stock wick is, iirc, 2 mm, with two 1 mm flavor wicks on top. But if the diameter is too big, that would make for a tight fit. Conversely, heads are pretty cheap, and rebuilding isn't a requirement to vape.

Regarding flavors... taste is entirely subjective, so the best thing to do, if possible, is to go to a local B&M with a "vape bar" where you can taste test a variety. If that's not feasible, check online for vendors that have "samplers", where you can get a variety of small bottles of different flavors.

And if you have to have a cig, go ahead. Don't beat yourself up about it. Switching for many is a process, not a snap. Just keep in mind all the ones you didn't smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread