ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2014
Houston, Texas
www.briggsoft.com

ChrisCanal

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
Just read the whole thing. Did you read the entire thing? Scroll down to the bottom. Once again someone trying to measure it incorrectly. I don't care any more. The thing works fine. It was a good buy in my book. It has since been discontinued anyways, so no need to even argue about it any more. I still would not mind seeing someone actually test this thing PROPERLY and show the results however.

ChrisCanal

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
If I knew how to post a video I would even. I have .67 build right now on it using 454 big block rda. Have set at 45 watts. I can promise you it's putting out damn close to that. I don't need any meter to tell me that. I have also put my Lemo tank on it at .87 and set it to 20w, which is about same as it should be on my mech. Same vape. Maybe a bit hotter even. That's all I am trying to get across.

kbriggs

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2014
Houston, Texas
www.briggsoft.com
Have set at 45 watts.

Being able to put out 45 watts isn't the issue. Does it have the capability to output the advertised 100 watt maximum with any 26650 battery currently on the market? Apparently not, based on Cloupor's own comments (or lack thereof when asked directly).

ChrisCanal

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
The issue I thought was that everyone was saying the output was way off at all wattage levels, so that was why I included the info about the 45w. That's what I normally vape at and could tell easily if it was off by too much. Have tried it at 100w with 0.7 build. It worked. Can I tell you if it was 100 or 90? No. I don't normally vape that high to tell the difference. I will tell you I held the fire button for all of maybe one second, and it was the most vapor I could handle. So I would again guess it was fairly close. No apv will work optimally "with any battery on the market". Don't be ridiculous. I use purple efest 3500mah and it works fine.

kbriggs

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2014
Houston, Texas
www.briggsoft.com
Can I tell you if it was 100 or 90? No.

But can you tell the difference between 50 and 100? We already know it will always fire, regardless if the actual output can meet the user setting. Cloupor has already said it would fire at a lower than set wattage if the battery wasn't up to it.

No apv will work optimally "with any battery on the market". Don't be ridiculous.

"Any", not "every", as is there any battery that will power the T6 to 100 watts? The reddit poster asked them that. They didn't respond.

whiteweazel21

Jan 16, 2015
My first mod so far, but loving it. Especially the ease of changing battery.

A couple seconds ago, the magnet in the cover shell fell out when opening. I tried sticking it in, but it's not pressure fitted so just came out again and cracked in half. I know they have spares included, how to I go about gluing it in? Is there a special glue I should use, or what kind of glue would I use for metal??

Thanks

Trexwyo

Jul 19, 2014
Wyoming
I hope someone from Cloupor is reading this and taking notes.

I doubt it, the only thing Cloupoor will take is the money from those who have trouble understanding Ohms Law and believes their false advertizing. ClouPOOR is a joke. Everything they've developed on their own is GARBAGE in my opinion because the quality and long life isn't there even if you understand and accept the voltage/amperage limitations. There are a number of new ClouPOOR Mini 30's failing already. I've seen a number of premature failures on the entire T5, T6, T8 and Mini 30's after a few weeks/months already. Many report very poor customer support and failure to even acknowledge warranty claims

Well this mod isn't accurate at all. I put an inline voltage tester on with my 1.8 ohm nautilus put it on 20 watts and was only getting 5.4 volts to the atomizer which is only about 16 watts. I had to set it up to 25.4 watts to get the 6.1 volts to make it an actual 20 watts to the nautilus mini. I had been thinking it didn't feel like it was giving me what it was set at so I thought I would confirm it. Kinda disappointing really as otherwise this is a very nice mod.

Just put on a .50 ohm rda on it and se it to 100 w and its saying its putting out 7 volts but the meter is only reading 4.5.which is only 40 watts.

I will be contacting Cloupor but I doubt that they can do anything about it.
Has cloupor responded? I just got the t6 and have the same problem

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Yea. So I've realized :(

I guess I'm not ever going to get my 100 watts with onboard usb charging. Is that really too much to ask for? Lol

Cloupor can't be trusted when it comes to build quality or output specs, they still have a fanbase for some bizarre reason.

The Sigelei's are worth considering if you're looking for 100 watt+ mods - don't know if the USB charge function is a viable prospect when it comes to dual 18650 mods. Balancing the batteries is easy enough but the amp levels of the available USB charge boards would mean a super long charge time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread