**Cloupor T8**

Status
Not open for further replies.
A single coil at that wattage might have issues. I could be wrong but let's say you have 1 1 ohm coil at 20 watts, isn't 2x 1 ohm coils at 40 watts about the same. So it's not exactly the wattage that is burning the juice. And then let's say we have 18awg coil at 1 ohm. That's a really big coil. It's need higher wattage to get to same heat at a 28awg 1 ohm coil.

I have made one build that my t8 doesn't have the power to handle so I just don't that dramatic. The best thing about high wattage device is you can turn a dual coil build using higher ohms into an amazing dripper. You not limited to mech builds that have to be low ohms to hit those higher amps to generate high wattage.

I think I lost track of what I was getting at.

Yes you are right, the bigger the diameter of the wire does counts and not the watts that burn the juice, it's the heat that produce by the wire that burn the juice.

Since I was refering to the T8 does can put out 150watt that was everyone arguing about, this device is a 20A to 25A limit device, so in this case we have to ceate the coil in between 0.30ohms to 0.38ohms then this device can really perform up to 150 watts and fire at 6.7volts so I'm good with 25awg coil so I create the coil base on my liking right, but the important is This Cloupor T8 does power upto 150watts and 6.7volts.

Cheerssssss.....

Last edited:

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I would love to see some scope results from this box so the argument could be put to rest once and for all. I love how Cloupor says 'nope...we are right...scopes are all wrong'
I'm divided. I love the mod and would have still bought it if it were marketed as a 70W or 80W or whatever device, but I hate being lied to.
I will second that I have 4 other regulated box mods and this one satisfies me don't even think I've used any of the others since I got the T8.

If you setup your coil at 0.30ohm to 0.34ohm and set your T8 to 150watt and your battery are newly replaced full charge to within 90%, it does fire at around 6.7v to 7.1v.....
Do you have any proof of a T8 firing at 150 watts, with this ~7v reading? Or is it just specualtion? There are plenty of people out there who have put DVOMs to their T8s, and have not found the mythical 150.

I would love to see some scope results from this box so the argument could be put to rest once and for all. I love how Cloupor says 'nope...we are right...scopes are all wrong'
I'm divided. I love the mod and would have still bought it if it were marketed as a 70W or 80W or whatever device, but I hate being lied to.
There was a guy on Youtube who scoped a T6 and found it lacking. Havent seen anyone who has scoped a T8 yet. Flat DC voltage readings say the T8 is low on wattage.

Vaping a KFL, 18 Wookies of Peanut Butter Cup goodness.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I received my T8 on the 7th of November,the puff counter stops counting at 9999,I have only reset my puff counter one time,as of today I have taken just a little over 15,000 puffs,it's been dropped 2 or 3 times on a very hard surface.I personally think it is a Rolex and a Timex,setting the wattage debate to the side I would purchase another one in a heartbeat.

Raztax

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2014
Nova Scotia
Bought a kanger sub tank to top mine off. I have to agree, wattage issue aside, I love the mod and would buy another.

261c83617e37f7e6860f45044402def7.jpg

Raztax

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2014
Nova Scotia
Damn, thats a lotta puffs! Mine is only up to a hair under 2300. No issues yet with the t8.
It doesn't seem to be the most popular mod, but I have to say, I love this thing with my sub tank on it.

I haven't tried the rba piece for the sub tank yet because mine has the white insulator which I understand can melt?
There are replacement insulators available from kangertech but in Canada they just tell you to go to your local vape shops because they claim that they sent them out to shops here. Only issue is that none of the 8 or so shops in my area know anything about new insulators from kanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread