CLT by Infinite - A Budget Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPBALLER

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO
Theres a new dripper in town, it can be had for under 40 dollars, and it delivers like it has a triple digit price tag!

The CLT by Infinite means business. This is a mixture of the best attributes of three rda's; The TOBH, the Stillare, and the Helios. Copper plated contacts. Deck and posts are essentially a one piece part with welds, no post spin here! Sleeve and Top Cap have slotted airflow controls and move together smooth as butter, no shifting everything off kilter trying to get the airflow where you need it. Heat-sink fins in top cap and in drip tip, I've been hitting this thing like crazy and the vape stays at an awesome temperature the whole time.

I really can't find one thing I dislike about this, I have a couple Tugboats, its better, I have a couple Stillares (clones by infinite as well), its better. Thats all I can really speak to from my own cabinet, but I've tried numerous other rda's off friends set-ups and this is seriously the best dripper I've experienced.

Perhaps the thing I like best is that it is not a clone, but it is at clone price. While most aspects of its' design are lifted from other drippers, it is indeed its own piece, and it is well thought out and executed. The build quality is far better than I expected, like I mentioned above, everything is smooth smooth smooth! Threads are nice, sleeve and top cap go on easily and can be adjusted easily, but don't move around on their own, the tolerances are perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Building is a breeze with the removable sleeve allowing access to the entire deck, as well as the 4 post design (three actual posts, center post has a block that houses two screws). A nice little well in the deck, coupled with the sleeve on after building, allows for plenty of overdrip.

This thing really rocks. I'm not a professional reviewer, nor a long time veteran of vaping, but I've jumped in 100% since I started and I've tried a great many things and have a bit of experience with different RDA's. I'd give this thing a SOLID 10/10. I really see nothing wrong with it all.

Here are some pictures of my new favorite RDA! Don't go buying them all up, I need to order a few more myself! (p.s. not a representative of Infinite, I promise, I just love this thing that much)

ztkS2V4l.jpg

eHS9zNzl.jpg

yn8Pt2Bl.jpg

Urnk7hAl.jpg

uv8CHccl.jpg

Built @ 0.6 Ohms with 28ga Kanthal Micro Coils, Cotton Wick, and dripping Drakes Vapes Drakeula.:vapor:

SPBALLER

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO
Oooo.... Not relevant to the clt per se, but that's a clever way of wicking!

Thanks, it makes dripping easy, even, and long lasting. I can drip right down the tip if I should choose, and I get a significant increase between having to re-apply juice, at minimum 5 nice long vapes before I start to notice any dryness.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA

Grumpy64

Jun 13, 2014
Southaven, MS, USA
Just got mine today and love it. It doesn't get too hot when I chain vape. One con, I wished that the bottom O-rings were a bit tighter.

I have heard this a couple of times and looking at picking it up. Is the general consensus that the connection of the body to the base too loose or would a thicker o-ring be the fix?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I have heard this a couple of times and looking at picking it up. Is the general consensus that the connection of the body to the base too loose or would a thicker o-ring be the fix?

The o-rings are the weak point of the CLT, they are the thinnest o-rings I have seen on any device. The good thing is o-rings are cheap and easy to replace. That being said, running the original rings I have had no issue with accidentally adjusting the air flow, even being pocketed on a REO (I drilled mine out for bottom feeding), or with the cap coming off at all. I don't think they (the o-rings) are going to hold up well at all but no issues so far.

Just curious. I don't own one yet but does the middle post turn or get loose in anyway?

The insulator in the CLT is tight. When I got mine the center post was a little twisted out of place. It took pliers and a good bit of force to turn it into place. It is still tight after drilling through the insulator, I don't see that being an issue at all.

This is a great atty for the price and would be worth it even at a higher price.

Last edited:

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
My vapemail today contained a CLT and a Cherry Vape Cloud Chaser drip tip. Either the hole in the top cap is a little small or the tip I received is a bit big...they're not compatible. My normal 510 tips fit fine though. Fit and finish on the CLT is awesome. My o-rings aren't an issue, must have got a good one! Anyway, I cleaned it up and slapped a 24 ga dual parallel on it. Such an easy build with the positive block center post. It took a few tries for the screws to stay down and tight though, that's the only issue I had. My build metered out at .15 ohms, so I wasn't really expecting amazing flavor...but surprisingly the flavor was much more intense than expected. This RDA is putting my favorite Stillare in time out for a while.

brianc11111

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
cincinnati
just got mine in today. i like it.
its easy to build, vapes good...good flavor.
there is nothing spectacular about it, but it does everything well.
i have a triple braided 26ga .20 build on it now. its a little warm, but not unbearably so
i havnt had any issues with the t post moving. and i was on the lookout for that problem.
guess i have a good one.
if it wasnt for the ease of building, id say its even with my tobh. i take that back....the clt has a little better flavor
itll do for now, untill 101 vapes gets the 454 back in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread