Coffee Flavor E Juices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
When I first started vaping and bought an ego like device and some juice at a grocery store. I got home and I ordered some Hangsen. No coffee flavors but Strong Mint and USA Mix (tobacco) direct from China. And correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they very high in PG? They don't give the ratio it is mixed with, but it seems very high to me. I never ordered anymore Hangsen and I still have those bottles which are still almost full. Hangsen taste like it has a lot of chemicals in it to me. The good news is that I don't think that stuff ever goes bad. Taste the same as it did a year and a half ago.

They are only 20% VG at most from a BS test I ran by dripping one. The coffee flavor reminds me a lot of the 2009-ish Blu Java cartos. I think that's why I like it. The flavors Hangsen makes are quite nice though in DIY recipes.

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
They are only 20% VG at most from a BS test I ran by dripping one. The coffee flavor reminds me a lot of the 2009-ish Blu Java cartos. I think that's why I like it. The flavors Hangsen makes are quite nice though in DIY recipes.

Yeah I kind of thought they were high in PG as it tastes very petroleum-ish (is that a word?)to me. And having a high VG tastes very vegetable oil like and overwhelms the flavoring of the juice IMHO. Thank goodness for my tastes when mixed together they sort of zero out the tastes of the other.

Oh yes, I can see why Hangsen would be quite nice for DIY recipes. Whenever I have some so-so tasting juice and I think that adding something would make it better, those two bottles of Hangsen I have are the first ones that I try. About half of the time it makes it better.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Coffee flavors were at one time my favorite flavor to vape, but after three years I'm kina burnt out with them now. I'll tell you which ones became my favorites, after trying over a dozen from different manufacturers.

Dripeez Coffee Eliquid, all-natural & all-organic flavoring, choice of Pg/Vg ratio

Copper Creek Coffee Eliquid, 60/40 Pg/Vg or 100% Vg

Virgin Vapor Coffee Flavors, all-natural & all-organic flavoring, choice of Pg/Vg ratio

Kona Cream or Double Espresso from VapeRite

Kona Coffee Milk Shake
konacream-1_3.jpg
Kona Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread