Coffee Flavor E Juices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitmoresydneym

Dec 22, 2015
I love, love, love coffee and anything that tastes like coffee, but I cannot find an amazing coffee flavored juice ANYWHERE.
At my old vape store in NY called Wet Vapes they had a juice bar where you can pick the flavors for your juice and they mix it all up right there for you and it was awesome because I had the perfect coffee flavor doing that then i moved out of NY down to PA and I do enjoy the Five Pawns black flag fallen, but they're always out of stock with it being a limited edition flavor.
I've tried other coffee flavors at my local vape store and online from vapejoose and can't find one I like.
Can anyone recommend any?! (Lol sorry this is so long!!)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm a strong black coffee drinker. But I like "Cafe Creme" from VapeMoar.com. Strong coffee flavor with just a touch of smooth Carmel creme to take off the rough edges not overly sweet tho. You can get a 15ml sample for $3 but any purchase over $5 gets free shipping so pick a second flavor or just get 2 of the Cafe Creme samples. That's 30ml for $6 shipped

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm a strong black coffee drinker. But I like "Cafe Creme" from VapeMoar.com. Strong coffee flavor with just a touch of smooth Carmel creme to take off the rough edges not overly sweet tho. You can get a 15ml sample for $3 but any purchase over $5 gets free shipping so pick a second flavor or just get 2 of the Cafe Creme samples. That's 30ml for $6 shipped
One of the best coffee vapes I've had!

Reactions: Foggy Road

whitmoresydneym

Dec 22, 2015
Do it yourself. Get your favorite coffee beans and fine grind them. Take about 1 ounce and soak in 2 ounces Everclear for about 30 days. Then past it through a paper coffee filter into an empty flavor bottle you've used up. I did this with pipe tobacco. Maple Burl.

I've always wanted to try to make my own but the whole idea of it scares me lol I feel like id mess up every time

Reactions: Foggy Road

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I may be in the minority here, but Hangsen Coffee is really good. No BS coffee, cream, and sugar. It is a Chinese juice (some people are bugged by that for some reason), but it is an amazing basic flavor.

When I first started vaping and bought an ego like device and some juice at a grocery store. I got home and I ordered some Hangsen. No coffee flavors but Strong Mint and USA Mix (tobacco) direct from China. And correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they very high in PG? They don't give the ratio it is mixed with, but it seems very high to me. I never ordered anymore Hangsen and I still have those bottles which are still almost full. Hangsen taste like it has a lot of chemicals in it to me. The good news is that I don't think that stuff ever goes bad. Taste the same as it did a year and a half ago.

Reactions: Liskrig

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
When I first started vaping and bought an ego like device and some juice at a grocery store. I got home and I ordered some Hangsen. No coffee flavors but Strong Mint and USA Mix (tobacco) direct from China. And correct me if I am wrong, but aren't they very high in PG? They don't give the ratio it is mixed with, but it seems very high to me. I never ordered anymore Hangsen and I still have those bottles which are still almost full. Hangsen taste like it has a lot of chemicals in it to me. The good news is that I don't think that stuff ever goes bad. Taste the same as it did a year and a half ago.

They are only 20% VG at most from a BS test I ran by dripping one. The coffee flavor reminds me a lot of the 2009-ish Blu Java cartos. I think that's why I like it. The flavors Hangsen makes are quite nice though in DIY recipes.

Reactions: BillW50

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
You could try good morning beautiful by DSVcreations. I've never tried it because I can't stand coffee juice anymore, but it's got good reviews and very few of his juices have ever led me astray. Good Morning Beautiful

Remember if you order, under mix type, DSV Blend is super thick and usually for drippers. DSV Boosted is still super thick, but thinner for tanks and has a flavor shot in it.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I am also in the hunt for a good coffee flavored juice. Haven't purchased any yet, but may after Christmas. There are some sites that have trial sizes (5ml.) Crystal Canyon Vapes have sample size packs that you can purchase. I tried a 3 pack of tobacco once, and will be trying to find a good coffee one after Christmas. Think they have about 6 coffee flavored choices. Hope that helps. :)

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Wakonda by Nicoticket gets a lot of hype. Not exactly my bag, as it has a bit of that custardy-type creaminess in the background.

I prefer the Caramel Coffee flavor by MtBakerVapor. Very standard no-nonsense sweet coffee flavor. It's pretty simple, and it gives that nice coffee aroma in the room. Cheap, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread