Coffee flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I know coffee flavors can be hard. I have mentioned this before, but my hubby's fave juice is Kalua and Coffee from JuicyVapor. It clogs up his cartos in 2 days, faster if he vapes more. We recently tried Cafe Mocha, Cappuchino, and Mocha Cappuchino, all with cream and sugar. We got 3X flavor, and I diluted it 1/2 way, so it's obvious that he likes strong flavor. These juices clogged his cartos just as quickly. His cartos are in a cartotank, so they couldn't possibly last any longer. I'd like to help him change his juice, so I don't have to change his cartos so often. He is willing to try, but I can't come up with the rich flavor he wants.

Has anyone developed a sweet and creamy, but strong coffee /mocha/cappuchino juice that won't clog things up so quickly. I have TPA clear coffee, but I haven't been able to come up with anything good.

Any suggestions?

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Have you tried thevaporroom? I bought esspresso ...last week it was flavor of the week 30ml/$10 and I LOVE it. It's only been steeping for 4 days and is great already so it's bound to get even better. As for cart longevity, I can't say because I'm new, but I'm sure if you shoot them an email, or ask in their forum here someone could help. They have a keoke as well that is reviewed to be GREAT, but I haven't tried that yet.
That's all I can offer w/my limited experience :(

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I just got some of the FA caramel cappuccino and it's very good.. I only added ONE DROP to my unflavored mix and boy it's strong stuff! One drop is all I need! (I followed prettycat's recipe and added a couple drops of vanilla swirl) It's clear and since I've been using the unflavored with just a drop or two of flavor (per 7ml bottle) my carto will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! :D I too liked the dark juices and was only getting a day or two out of my cartos. I also have a dual coil carto that is still going strong at almost a week, I used some dark juice in it the first fill and then after a couple days, washed it out, let it dry and refilled with unflavored and it's going like new a week later. I did fill it with waffle but on the next fills, I used unflavored. I'm thrilled to finally have found a way to make my cartos last

OOpps! That was vikki59's recipe!

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Could you point me in the direction of vikki59's recipe?
I just got some of the FA caramel cappuccino and it's very good.. I only added ONE DROP to my unflavored mix and boy it's strong stuff! One drop is all I need! (I followed prettycat's recipe and added a couple drops of vanilla swirl) It's clear and since I've been using the unflavored with just a drop or two of flavor (per 7ml bottle) my carto will be 2 weeks old tomorrow! :D I too liked the dark juices and was only getting a day or two out of my cartos. I also have a dual coil carto that is still going strong at almost a week, I used some dark juice in it the first fill and then after a couple days, washed it out, let it dry and refilled with unflavored and it's going like new a week later. I did fill it with waffle but on the next fills, I used unflavored. I'm thrilled to finally have found a way to make my cartos last

OOpps! That was vikki59's recipe!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I learned this from a friend: Fill 1/2 of a 30 ml bottle of ground coffee. I used Cuban coffee because it's really strong.. Then top it off with PG and microwave for 10 seconds. (no longer). The Pg will absorb the coffee. Then top off again with pg, then place bottle in a hot water bath for 20 minutes. Strain mixture with a coffee filter. I used a funnel, and cut the filter to fit.

I used 3% coffee, 1% Bavarian Cream and 1% Caramel and It was the best Coffee liquid I ever had.

Reactions: kross8

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Sounds great! So, this is how to make the coffee flavoring, correct? Wonder if I could strain it with cheesecloth?

Then it's mixed like you said further on with a base at 3%, with 1% bavarian cream, 1% caramel?

Is this a kind flavoring to cartos?
I learned this from a friend: Fill 1/2 of a 30 ml bottle of ground coffee. I used Cuban coffee because it's really strong.. Then top it off with PG and microwave for 10 seconds. (no longer). The Pg will absorb the coffee. Then top off again with pg, then place bottle in a hot water bath for 20 minutes. Strain mixture with a coffee filter. I used a funnel, and cut the filter to fit.

I used 3% coffee, 1% Bavarian Cream and 1% Caramel and It was the best Coffee liquid I ever had.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Sounds great! So, this is how to make the coffee flavoring, correct? Wonder if I could strain it with cheesecloth?

Then it's mixed like you said further on with a base at 3%, with 1% bavarian cream, 1% caramel?

Is this a kind flavoring to cartos?
Yes, It's coffee extract.. I don't know if the cheesecloth will work, because it's quite porous. This extract works good on cartos and atties.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

LOL I was just going to post this too :) I get the flavored coffees and the extract is yummy!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
One more question. He likes things flavored rather strongly. Just curious, if this is your preferred ratio, at what % do you use other flavors. I'm gonna make some right now. Hubby found some coffee filters! Yipee!!
3% was strong enough for me, and the other flavors were from TPA.. You could always add more to his liking.. Start with making a 5 ml bottle.. :)

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Could you point me in the direction of vikki59's recipe?

Here is her post... the caramel cappaccino from PA is $1.40.. you will NEVER have to buy another bottle! One site, they warn you that this flavor is very very strong and they mean it LOL.. I used just one tiny drop in a 7ml bottle.

I made this last nite and I think I'm in Love, LOL. Thanks Salemgold and Donnah ..
This is what I made
10 ml @ 12 mg nic 75/25 pg/vg. I then added 1 drop of caramel cappuccino from PA and 5 drops of vanilla swirl from PA. It is sooo good.. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me I am discovering that less is more. This is pretty close to what I used to buy from Vermillion River ~ caramelized cappuccino but so much better. Because it is still clear it will be much easier on my ce2's and carto tanks than the store bought is.. I am a very happy camper/diyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread